CHAPTER 27

"Wooaahhhh.." Unknowngily my mouth opened wide open.

"I know my room is so great." I saw him flipping his mullet again and again.

"Aish, stop it or your hair will fly off." I rolled my eyes at him while walking in.

"Duh, I dont know why people like to dizz me so much." He plopped on the bed making me scared.

"You looked so cute when you were small." I ran my fingers through his framed photographs.

"I am always cute. You need eyes to see it thou."

"Omooo, look who is sulking." I said ruffling his hair.

"Y/N, which colour should I dye my hair now?" He asked scratching his pink hair.

"Ehh? You dyed just before your vacation Tae. Dont colour it always, you will go bald." I said exploring his room.

"Duh, I want to colour it bright green." He said making me choke on my saliva.

"Great, thats the only colour left apart from white." I gave him a 'ewww' look.

"Taannnieee.." I saw a cute little pom running into the room with tiny legs. It was literally looking like a rolling sponge ball with fur.

"Bark...Bark..."

"Tanieee, meet your eomma." Taehyung said while picking up the fluff ball.

"Eomma?" I asked lowering down to my knees.

"I am his appa, so you are his eomma." He said with a doe eyes.

"Uhh, okay." I couldnt hide the red cheeks this time.

"Ohh, are you okay? How come you are blushing now?" I saw Taehyung staring at me.

"Tan, come to me." I said picking him up from Taehyung to avoid further gaze.

We have been playing with Tan for so long that I literally lost the track of time. I gave him treats like Taehyung does and Tan finally got close to me which was a relief. I was playing with Tan but then I heard a soft snore next to me.

I couldnt help but smile at the beautiful sight. He was literally curled up like a ball while holding the end of my dress with his fingers. His lips were parted a little and his messy pink hair was covering his eyes partially. I ran my fingers through his soft locks which made him flinch a little but he moved close to my body making himself more comfortable.

"Tae, I dont say this often these days but I am so happy to have you. Thankyou for making me feel so special. I cant believe these things are happening and I am literally watching you sleep next to me. I love you for the person you are and I promise to always stay by your side through all your ups and downs." I said while my cheeks were getting wet. I wipped it off and leaned down to peck his forhead but.

"Baby, lips are better than forehead."

"Uhh?" I moved back quickly actually causing me to slip off the bed.

"You already fell hard for me, now dont fall from the bed and break your back." He grabbed me before I could fall down.

"Since when were you awake?" I literally didnt want any embarassment.

"From the moment you ruffled my hair." He sat up giggling.

"Uhh okay. Lets go out for a walk?" I asked him jumping from the bed.

"Yea okay." He said but before I could walk out he pulled me back.

"Y/N your words mean a lot to me." He pulled me closer till our bodies smashed against each other.

"It-its nothing. I-I was just.." my words broke when his sweet soft pink lips landed on mine.

That was our first proper kiss and it lasted for a few minutes untill we ran out of breath. He kept me locked in his arms for another few minutes and to be honest, my heart was about to explode seeing his ethreal face so close. I mentally slapped myself a hundred times and ever since that day, I am teaching myself to stop fangirling over him as I need to love him as my boyfriend.

_________________________________________

Present Day...

"So thats how it started." I said letting out a deep sigh.

"Omooo, its such a cute story and I am sure your fans would love to know this." The interviewer said with a sweet smile.

"Well, it just started there... Y/N have always tried her best to keep our family going and I am grateful to her." His words never fails to make me smile.

"Sir, we have some questions to ask you. Can we do that?" The interviewer asked.

"Yes sure." Taehyung nodded without a second thought.

Question and Answer...

1. Interviewer:- It must have been hard when you opened up about your relation to the public. How did it go? Did they all accept you?

Taehyung:- Hmm. As we said, our families were supportive and even the members and staffs. It was hard to open up to the public because I wanted to keep her safe and her privacy matters a lot. I have lost my privacy the day I became an idol and I know the hardships. I didnt want her to go through all that so we tried to hide it for long.

Y/N:- We dated for almost three years in private and it was easier than when we first announced it. I have received a lot of hatred saying I was using him for money and fame. It was kind of a depressing phase but Tae never left my side and moreover I knew all this would happen. Struggles were definitely there but we made it through.

2. Interviewer:- Thats good to hear. How did you manage to make your fans understand about your relation?

Y/N:- I guess Tae handled it well and people realised his love for me.

Taehyung:- Armies were first protesting because they cared for my well being. They didnt want me to get into a wrong relationship. It was just their concern for me and I was happy seeing how much they cared but at the end of everything all that matters for them is my happiness. So they finally accepted us soon after.

_________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So this story is coming to an end and there will be just two more chapters to go...

I hope you all enjoyed this small work and yes, its my first ever story...

Please read it and vote for my chapters. Each views matters to me a lot and I will keep on writing for you all.

Thankyou! 💜💜