CHAPTER 23

Its been few months since Taehyung and Y/N had their first date. They have been more comfortable since then and she started visting the boy's dorm for randomly hanging out. The boys have accepted the fact that they both are together and was happy about it.

"Y/N, what are you planning?" Taehyung asked seeing her day dreaming.

"Uhh? Nothing. I just feel like visiting my parents. I want to tell them about us if you are ok with it." Y/N said fidgeting with her fingers.

"What about next month? I have a vaccation, I can join too?"

"Really? But what if Armies or media see us together?" Y/N knows dating him wouldnt be easy.

"We can go separately and meet up there. Dont worry, Y/N." He smiled assuring her.

"Thankyou Tae."
_____________________________________________

Taehyung's pov...

"Y/N, here is your flight ticket. I will join you soon."

"Wont take that long right?" She asked me.

"No baby. Just dont worry, I have got this." I hugged her tight while she was still not sure about the plan.

Y/N went to airport with Yaara and checked in. She have been looking all around the airport for me and I felt bad for not telling her the truth.

"Hyung, we have both got the same flight right?" I asked Sejin hyung.

"Yes, thats what you asked to me. Please be safe and we will anyways send a staff with you for safety and dont take off your mask." My manager was too careful about my security.

I reached the airport just in time. I had covered my entire face to avoid medias and armies as I cant take a risk. It would be affecting both me and Y/N. Her safety means a lot as our relation is still a secret and majority of army wouldnt approve it soon.

I made sure to cover myself up completely so that no one would recognize me but then I knew people would be suspecting if I cover myself way too much.

(Ik its Jk but imagine it to be V because I couldnt find a pic where V covers himself like this.)

"Hyung, dont stay away from me." I said pulling the staff with me hand in hand.

I somehow managed to complete the procedure and waited for the flight in a nearby cafe.

"Excuse me? Are you a Idol?" I was happily drinking my juice when someone asked me this question.

"Umm, no?" I tried to talk with a different voice.

"Your rings look familiar." It was a girl around twenty years, I suppose.

"Uhh, no. They must have the same ring. I am not an idol." I said boldly while tension started forming.

"Oh, I am sorry." She said while scanning me all over.

I turned to the other side and started talking to my staff to break the situation.

"Oppa? Your shoes is like V's. Your fingers too." She said making me flinch.

"No, its not. You are mistaken, so please spare me for now." I said standing up to leave.

"How can someone even think of a shoe like that. Ugghh, am i being stalked this much." I muttered feeling angry that people doesnt even spare my shoes.

"Tae, you are wearing your shoes half in and half out moreover its gucci." The staff said making me mentally slap myself for being stupid. I quickly wore my shoes properly and pulled the sleeve of the sweater until I had a sweater paw.

I some how managed to reach my flight as my manager have already arranged the stuffs in airport and the staffs covered me all along. I got in hopping Y/N is already seated. I smiled at the air hostess and showed her my business class ticket. She smiled at me warmly and in excess to that I also got an unwanted wink.

She took me to my room and smiled at me again making me feel weird. Her eyes were roaming all around my completely covered body.

"Sir, there is a girl in there. I am not sure how she managed to get the ticket with you. I doubt she is a stalker."

"Uhh, its okay. I will manage." I said gritting my teeth. "How dare she call my Y/N, a stalker." I muttered under my breath.

"Please call me if you need something, sir. Or may I call you Taetae?" She smirked and I felt like throwing up to be honest.

"Huh? V or Taehyung would do. So if you please excuse me now?" I asked not wanting to talk anymore and Y/N is waiting for me.

She left with one last smirk and I sighed heavily before slamming the door open.

"T-tae?" She was ofcourse surprised but her eyes were filling up.

"Did I scare you baby?" I sat near her knees and held her hands.

"I am so happy about all this."

"So why are you crying? Baby, I told you that I will do anything to keep you happy so dont cry." I hugged her tight and unknowingly even my eyes teared up. She really aprreciated every little thing, I does and that matters a lot. She never asked for anything or used me for her needs. I felt like Kim Taehyung when I am with her and my idol self disappears.

_____________________________________________

"Welcome to California." I said to myself as I finally landed back in my hometown.

This place knows how I met him and thankyou for making all this happen. I couldnt control my excitement and tell my parents that I am dating my prince charming. I wanted to show them how much I meant those words back then when I said, I would marry Kim Taehyung.

I have already given my address to Taehyung and arranged a taxi for him and left on my own. I didnt want people here seeing us together too. His fans are all around the world and I dont want to mess up his life for sure.

I was warmly welcomed at home and saw my mom preparing my favourite foods and I saw some strawberry pancakes and pizza too.

"Why are you making pizza? Its filled with pineapple toppings too." I asked confused.

"Taehyung likes it, right? I saw some of his interviews and did a little research about him." She smiled at me making me blush.

"Your boyfriend is quite famous Y/N." I heard dad shouting from the living.