CHAPTER 10

The shooting soon started and it was my first time watching a shooting. I was not panicking much as I had no time for that. I didnt have much trouble this time as the members already learned the steps but Kim Taehyung kept on annoying me each and every minute. He justs love to test my patience.

"Y/NNNNN...."

"What now?" I walked to him.

"See, I have an ouchie." He pointed his long pinky at my eyes. It was so close to my face that I couldnt see anything, I took a step back to get a clear view.

And as I thought, he poked my nose for no reason and ran away. I was standing there like a lost puppy watching him giggle from a distance.

I shrugged it off and continued my work while he kept on scaring me here and there. He even fell down in the process to which I laughed but then again it is Kim Taehyung he pushed me also down. While Jungkook and me peacefully spend our time talking and joking, his alien ass comes in between just to shove the younger away.

"Are you jealous of me?" Jungkook asked his hyung which made me tensed

"Uhh? Why?" Taehyung glared at me.

"You always bring in your annoying ass whenever I am with Y/N." He gave a questionable look to his hyung.

"What? I am not jealous and why would I be jealous? I am her bias."

"Is it Y/N?" Jungkook snapped at me while winking me to say a no.

"Uhh.. no." I said while biting my lips.

"Whatever." His expression changed to a sad pout while walking away followed by Jungkook who smiled at me.

I felt horrible for lying and his sad expression made me worse. I just wanted to shout out he mean the world to me but somehow my mouth prefers to not work when most needed. The shooting progressed but I noticed Taehyung was spacing out so much which lead to delay in the shooting. I felt guilty for what I said.

I wanted to correct it as soon as possible to avoid another fight. I saw him walk into the dressing room and decided to follow. All I had in my mind was to solve it before anyone else finds it out.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kim Y/N, now let me continue. You need a break for sure." Taehyung interrupted my thought.

"Umm. You sure? I feel like you want to embarass me." I looked at him.

"Uhh! No way. You are my wife and I wont embarass you in front of others." She held my hand and smiled softly.

"Sure, sir." The interviewer spoke.

"I am going to be honest baby, so please dont whine or sulk. I wont stop at your cuteness today." He pinched my cheeks and poked my nose and adjusted the mic.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's pov...

I was definitely sulking during the shoot because Y/N said, I am not her bias anymore. I felt little awkward about it as Jungkook heard her. I lost my concentration and went to mess up the choreo which was stressing other members. So I finally asked for a break and went into the dressing room to be alone for some time.

I closed my eyes and sat on the chair stretching myself. I kept massaging my head to relax when I heard a cough. I looked behind and saw Y/N standing near the door with her head hung low.

"What do you want?"

"Umm. Taehyung, I need to know why you are stressed."

"I am not stressed. Its just that I am a bit tired." I said closing my eyes again.

I flung open my eyes when I felt a hand removing my palm from the forehead. I saw Y/N massaging for me which made me smile.

"What are you doing?" I asked her trying to hide my smile.

"I am massaging for you and I guess, its my job to keep the members well." She said, nooo.. she mumbled.

"Why you being sweet to me all of a sudden?"

"What do you mean? I am just helping you?" She kept on doing massaging my head.

"You have never come to me on your own. Just spill it out already." I was losing my patience watching her being nice to me.

"Taehyung.. I am sorry about earlier. I shouldnt have lied."

"Lied about what? I cant imagine you are apologizing to me."

"Umm.."

"What are you apologizing for?" I asked her while standing up.

"You are still my bias. You will always be my bias and that wont change no matter what." She said while looking into my eyes before walking off.

I was Jungshook when she looked into my eyes and said those words. I felt so happy that my body started to wiggle without my concern. I was doing a victory dance with all my might which ofcourse included my special booty twerking. I was so lost in my little dance world that I didnt notice other presence untill, I felt a hard slap.

"Ouuchhiieee by butt.." I screamed and turned back to see all the members laughing at me while Y/N covered her mouth to control her laughter. I felt like digging a hole right there and jump into it. I scratched my hair and ended up messing the hard work done by my dear stylist noona.

The others started laughing more watching the mess I was in. I saw some one giving me a death glare and suddenly recognized it was my stylist. I face palmed myself and muttered a sorry while I felt someone pulling me away and ofcourse I know my stylist was mad at me. I sat in front of the mirror with a puppy face to cheer her up but she ended up flicking my forehead making me squeal.

"Taehyung, you always make me work so much." Noona left out a sigh while doing my hair once again.

"Sorry, noona." I whined and to be honest she smiled at my awesome aigoo skills.

Y/N walked upto me and put my sipper into my mouth without even asking me.

"Sulking baby needs some juice." She teased me while walking off and I was blushing to be honest. I could feel that something was different about her. She looked so cold and mean but deep inside she is emotional and warm at heart which is exactly what I look for in a girl.

"Am i falling for you?" I asked myself while still sipping the juice.