CHAPTER 15

Days passed by, while me and Taehyung started to spend more time together while others members were a bit too suspicious about us. Jungkook used to mess with me asking why Taehyung was being nice to me. I used to have a whole lot of butterflies in me 24×7. Yara wondered why I agreed to be the assistant choreographer of Bighit all of a sudden.

It was all fun for us but while others had more trouble because we started pranking them together. Jungkook curses us everytime his banana milk goes missing while Jin oppa started locking his door during Eat Jin live. Yoongi oppa lost his sleep a little too much as Taehyung and me would always make him cook us something. Jimin started to do more aigoo for his daily needs as we started to give him hidden missions while J hope oppa and Namjoon oppa managed to escape.

Serendipity was finally done and Jungkook was preparing for his new song MV shoot. I didnt have much to do with that so, I visited my parents. I couldnt stay with them for more than two weeks because Taehyung was sulking a lot and members couldnt handle him. Soon enough members realised we had something special between us.

------------------------------------------------------------------
One day..

"Taehyung, I have wrote a song for you."

"Really Namjoon hyung?" Taehyung asked happily.

"Yea, just check this out and add your own parts if you need to." He handed the papers to the younger.

"But hyung.. isnt it too emotional?" Taehyung asked after carefully reading it.

"Tae, your voice is so deep and thats what is needed for such a song. You know this is a sequel of serendipity and euphoria."

"I heard its a sequel but I have no much idea about this. Can you please explain?" Taehyung asked while still scanning his eyes through the lyrics.

"This is the sequel of love yourself album. This song I wrote for you will come in 'Love yourself: tear'. This is about the third stage of loving yourself. But, Bang-pd wants you to release your song first during the half of May. So that means we have just two weeks more to go." Namjoon explained which made Taehyung shocked.

"Two weeks?"

"Yes, so you have to start working on it right now." Namjoon handed him the copies of the lyrics and made him listen to the track he roughly prepared.

"When should I start recording?" Taehyung was getting super tensed listening to the composition.

"Maybe in two days. You have to work on the choreo also. I think two weeks would be enough for you to prepare for the MV shoot."

"Choreo? In two weeks? I am gonna stress out." Taehyung grabbed his hair out of frustration.

"I am sorry Tae, but you have been delaying the recording for no reason. Now its high time so lets just focus on this song." Namjoon patted the younger's hair.

"Okay, hyung. I will get going." Taehyung rushed out of the room to the recording studio to listen to the track.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N, you have a new choreo to learn. The shooting will be in two weeks, so you have to prepare the member within this period." Sungdeuk said while walking into the practice room.

"Okay master." Y/N sighed as she had no choice.

"This is a bit hard choreography and you have to make sure the member does it with the same aura and I am pretty sure he will do it perfectly."

Y/N could hear a track behind but the lyrics werent allowed so she couldnt understand who the member actually is. The track sounded very different from what she have heard  in kpop which made her feel more tensed. The choreo wasnt that hard but to put them in places was harder than she thought.

Two days passed by, while Taehyung was busy learning the composition while Y/N was busy learning choreo. They didnt meet each other often except during lunch time. Y/N learned Taehyung is busy with his new song. Taehyung kept on asking Y/N what the new choreo is about and who she is going to teach. Y/N herself, doesnt have any idea who the member is going to be.

After too much of practice, Y/N finally completed the choreo after breaking some of her bones. Taehyung finished the rough recording and started hitting the gym. Two days further passed by and Y/N and Taehyung realised they would be working on the same choreo which made Taehyung work more harder. She used to accompany him in the gym because he doesnt prefer going to the gym.

She made him workout for some real long time to get his body in shape for the choreo. She was his strength and happiness. Finally, they were starting to do the choreo as there was just a week time before the MV shoot. The managers told other members to use a different practice room and not to disturb Taehyung as he needed some real hardwork for once.

Y/N had a lot of fun laughing at Taehyung who was giving his life to learn the dance.

"Y/N, are you sure this is the choreo? Did you just make it more hard for me?" Taehyung whined while massaging his legs.

"Huh? I didnt do anything else. This is how the choreo is." Y/N said pulling Taehyung up for another round.

"I need a break Y/N. I am so tired." Taehyung pulled Y/N beside him.

"Tae, there is no much time for resting."

"Y/N, do you really think that I will be able to manage this dance well?"

"Why not? You are a quick learner Tae and you are the main dancer of the team. Believe in yourself oppa."

"Oppa? Y/N what are you doing to my poor heart?" Taehyung dramatically held his chest acting like he was shot.

"Kyeopta!" Y/N giggled watching the cute show put for her.

"Uhh! My heart." Taehyung started over acting knowing Y/N was enjoying.

"Oppa, lets practice...." Y/N picked Taehyung up and played the track.