CHAPTER 16

"Taehyung, how is the practice going? Have you finished the rough sound track?" Namjoon asked over the call.

"Hyung, I recorded two rough tracks and its with Jungkook. Listen to them and choose the most suitable one so that I can record it."

"Ohkay, I will do it today itself and Tae dont work too much in the choreo. We need your handsome face in the MV." Namjoon teased the younger.

"Yeahh, hyung. I am always handsome not as much as Jin hyung thou." Taehyung disconnected the call and looked at Y/N who was busy practicing the choreo.

"Oppa, we can change this step a little. I dont think it will be a problem. Just use your own style." Y/N tightened her shoes before standing up.

"Y/N, why do you wear shoes for these type of dance? Isnt it uncomfortable?"

"No, I prefer shoes. I also know that you dont like wearing shoes."Y/N chuckled looking at Taehyung bear foot.

"I dont like suffocating my feet. It must be free always."

Eventhough it was a emotional song, Taehyung made it look like a romantic song as Y/N was with him. He couldnt look emotional or serious as he kept on giggling at her cuteness which made things more difficult. Even though Taehyung havent asked her out officially, he believed that she is his girlfriend.

A week quickly passed by and Taehyung as a quick learner got hold of the choreo. The final practice session was a bit different as the dancers and other members also joined to watch. The dancers have already learned the dance and they just needed to synchronize with Taehyung. Y/N made sure he doesnt mess up the choreo and stood with him during the entire process.

"Y/N, just sit down for a bit. Why do you keep running here and there? He can handle this on his own and we have all been trained for that." Jimin said pulling Y/N back to where the members were sitting.

Taehyung didnt like the fact that Y/N was sitting next to Jimin as he was obviously jealous. He still doesnt know if Y/N loves him as more than her bias or whether she still saw him as an idol. Taehyung couldnt understand what to do and then he got an idea.

"Aaghh... my leg." Taehyung screamed falling on the floor.

"What happened Taehyung." All the members rushed to him with a concerned face.

"My leg.. it hurts there." Taehyung fake cried pointing at this left ankle.

"Oppa, dont cry. Let me see." Y/N said trying to check his ankle.

"Y/N, Jungkook knows to do it. He will twist the ankle and keep it in the correct place." Jimin said winking at Jungkook. It took a few seconds for the younger to understand the situation.

"Aah yes. I can fix it you know." Jungkook winked at Jimin and then bend down to Taehyung.

"No, no. Let me take some rest and it will be fine. You guys carry on. I will call you when I resume the practice." Taehyung said worriedly as he knows Jungkook doesnt fix all this and he never did.

"You have to rest but before that I need to check it." Jungkook asked Y/N to hold his left leg while Jimin voluntarily held the other leg.

Taehyung knew he fucked up and there is no escape. Jungkook will definitely break the ankle bone with his muscle power and then he will have to cry in real. Taehyung started sweating looking at the younger who pulled up his sleeve showing the muscle. He gulped at Y/N with a 'please dont let him' look while she was busy examining the ankle.

 He gulped at Y/N with a 'please dont let him' look while she was busy examining the ankle

He could feel the heat from behind when the younger actually held his ankle. He was flaunting his biceps which scared Taehyung.

"Umm. Kook, are you sure about this? Cant we show a doctor because if something happens, I wont be able to dance." Taehyung kept on bringing excuses to stop the younger.

"I can handle this. Dont worry, it wont hurt much." Jungkook asked J-hope to hold Taehyung hands while Yoongi willingly helped.

Jungkook smirked at Taehyung which sent shivers down his spine. He understood that his plan is backfiring and lost his will to live. He didnt want to be a cripple because of a stupid prank. He didnt care of being caught as he wanted to save his poor leg from the muscle pig.

"Uughhh, dont touch. My leg is fine now. I dont feel the pain." Taehyung said kicking his leg out of Jimin's hands.

He circled his ankle in air and showed all the members how miraclously his ankle got better. He showed a boxy smile at Y/N while she frowned back.

"Oppa, are you sure that your ankle is fine." Y/N asked still glaring at Taehyung.

"Yea, see I can move it." Taehyung kept on wiggling his legs around.

"Yea, yea stop Taehyung we all can see its fine but I think we all heard you hurted your left ankle so why are you flaunting your right ankle now." Jimin asked with a smirk.

"Huh? Left? Right? What?" Taehyung understood he embarassed himself enough.

"Enough Tae, get up. We all believed your leg is magically cured when Jungkook just touched it." Jimin shrugged off while standing up.

"Oppa, what is all this?" Y/N asked confused.

"Uhh, nothing." Taehyung stood up with head hung low.

"Taehyung, its okay. Take a break if you need we will join you after lunch." With these all the others left the room leaving a confused Y/N behind.

"Oppa, what happened?"

"Nothing Y/N."

"What happened to your leg? How is it fine all of a sudden?" Y/N asked checking his ankle once again.

"I am fine Y/N. Its nothing, forget it." Taehyung said while standing up.

"Okay then lets eat something and then continue." Y/N stood up and walked towards the door but then she felt a tight hold from behind.

"Y/N dont leave me." Taehyung said while hugging her tight.

"Oppa? Whats wrong?" Y/N froze in her spot when she felt his hot breathe hit her neck.