"Yeah. Hoseok is right, I think we should confront him." Taehyung said while getting up, but Jimin got up and started yelling.

"PLEASE JUST STOP IT! WHY DON'T YOU GUYS LISTEN TO ME?! JUNGKOOK DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT MY FEELINGS!" Jimin yelled.

Hoseok and Taehyung just looked at each other in disbelief for a moment. Jimin realized he didn't mean to yell but he couldn't take it anymore. He knew in that instant what he had to do.

"Jimin calm down, we're not forcing you," Hoseok explained to Jimin.

"Min... you know Hobi and I just care about you a lot," Taehyung said reassuringly.

"Then stop caring," Jimin declared, pushing Hoseok's hand away as he walked out of the room.

Taehyung sighed and sat down on the bench slumping his back against the wall. He closed his eyes while Hoseok put his head in his hands.

"I don't care what he says but I'm confronting him. Hopefully, he'll be at Chanyeol's party this Saturday," Taehyung finally said, turning to Hoseok.

"Wait, what party?" Hoseok asked.

"Oh shit, I almost forgot to tell you, I met an old friend of mine from back when we were kids, Chanyeol, and he's throwing a party since his parents are out of the country."

That's when Hoseok remembered Jungkook's words from before.

"Dude, I overheard Jungkook talking about a party this Saturday at some kid's house. His name was Chanyeol," Hoseok informed Taehyung.

"Then that means he'll be there, we should confront him there," Taehyung says, sipping his frappuccino.

"I don't think Jimin will agree though," Hoseok says.

"Don't worry about it Hobi, he'll come around once he calms down," Taehyung reassures Hoseok.

"Yeah, I hope."

Taehyung looked at Hoseok and remembered he wanted to speak to them about something.

"Hobi you wanted to talk to us about something, what was it?"

Hoseok wanted to tell his friends about what happened with Yoongi but felt that it clearly wasn't the right time.

"Oh... I was just thinking about applying for the dance academy." Hoseok said.

"That's actually amazing Hoseok! You should do it. You're such a talented dancer!" Taehyung said excitedly.

"Yeah, I think I will!" Hoseok said, forcing himself to put on a fake smile.

Taehyung looked at his watch. "Oh shit, I have to go. I got tutoring with professor Jin."

"I thought it was only Friday's," Hoseok questioned.

"He wants me to get ready for the exam in two weeks so I'm doing extra tutoring now," Taehyung said.

"Well then have fun!" Hoseok said while winking at Taehyung.

"Screw you but you better apply to that dance academy!" Taehyung yelled out as he left the room.

___

Namjoon walked out the back doors of the University and walked to the nearby park to smoke. Finding a spot under a tree he took out a cigarette and lit it up. Before he could put it in his mouth someone grabbed it from him.

"Why are you doing this Joonie?" the person said, throwing it onto the ground.

"What the fuck Jackson!" Namjoon shrieked.