Courage to change

Courage to change - SIA

Chapter 18

*Flashback*

"What!?" Hoseok and Yoongi exclaimed at the same.

"Someone just called. They said they kidnapped your sister," Baekhyun stated with his eyebrows creased, giving him an anxious look.

"I don't fucking believe that! My sister called me earlier saying she just left with her class. She's returning to Seoul by tonight!" Yoongi shouted. Hoseok got startled seeing Yoongi like this, it wasn't often that Yoongi seemed genuinely rattled.

"Yoongi, I'm not lying, I swear."

"Yoongi, I think you should call up your sister. Make sure she's okay," Hoseok told him, putting his hand on his shoulder.

Yoongi looked at both of them nervously before grabbing his phone. He dialed his sister's number and put it on speaker. Please pick up, please pick up, please pick up, he thought to himself. He had never been this impatient to hear Jennie's voice before.

"Hello? Oppa? Why are you calling, is everything okay?" Jennie asked.

Yoongi sighed in relief. Jennie sounded fine. Nothing happened. He cleared his throat before responding,

"Yeah everything's fine, I just wanted to say Baekhyun's going to pick you up from the train station."

She chuckled. "Don't worry Yoons, I can manage myself."

"No Nini, it's too risky."

"What? Why? Is everything okay?"

He paused for a second. There's no point in alarming her before she got back to Seoul. It would probably be best to tell her about everything in person after he made sure she was safe.

"Yeah, just get here and I'll explain everything to you," Yoongi replied.

"Okay I'll see you soon oppa," Jennie said before hanging up the phone.

"Goddamn it!" Baekhyun shouted while kicking a chair. "It was a fucking set up by one of those bastards."

"I'm glad she's okay," Hoseok sighed in relief. Sometimes he had to remind himself of just what kind of life he was going to have to get accustomed to if he wanted to be near Yoongi. A life of kidnappings, shootings, and death. He felt the hairs on the back of his neck rise every time he thought about it.

"We need to take some sort of action soon. This shit's getting out of hand," Yoongi said.

"I think I should visit them tomorrow," Baekhyun stated, crossing his arms.

Yoongi shook his head. "It's too risky, Baek."

"Don't worry, I'll be wearing a disguise. I just have to figure out who's behind all this."

"We will soon, soon..." Yoongi reassured him. Once we do, they'll regret ever being alive, Yoongi thought to himself.

*End of flashback*