Nothing like us

Nothing like us (cover) - Jungkook

Chapter 10

"We need to talk."

"Is everything okay? Are you okay?" Jimin asked, suddenly feeling concerned. Taehyung had such a serious look on his face, a stark contrast to how he usually looks.

"Can we go inside and talk?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah come in. Do you want a glass of water or anything else?"

"Just water, thank you," Taehyung said as he stepped into the house closing the door behind.

"Take a seat. Sorry, everything is a mess, I was actually studying." Jimin said as he headed towards the kitchen.

"It's alright," Taehyung said as he walked over and sat on the sofa.

Jimin walked over with a glass of water for Taehyung and handed it to him.

"Is everything okay? You just randomly showed up here, without texting me." Jimin stated.

"Sorry, I should've texted you. I just need to talk to you about something, but you need to be honest with me."

"What is it?" Jimin asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Do you still have feelings for Jungkook?" Taehyung blurted. He immediately started drinking the water.

Jimin looked right at Taehyung with a confused face.

"Where did that even come from?"

"Just answer the question Jimin," Taehyung repeated as he put the empty glass down on the table.

"N-no, why?" Jimin asked.

"I asked you to be honest, and you just did the opposite, which was to lie to me." Taehyung hissed.

"What do you mean? I'm trying to move on from him!" Jimin cried out.

"I saw you today! When Jungkook was making out with that girl you were in tears. You couldn't handle being there so you decided to run away before I could confront you." Taehyung said, raising his voice.

"Y-you what?" Jimin stuttered.

"I was there when you saw Jungkook kissing that girl."

"You came all the way here just to tell me that?" Jimin asked angrily.

"No! I came here to tell you that he isn't worth it Jimin, you're wasting your time on someone who won't even give you the love and affection you deserve," Taehyung cried out.

"Why does that even matter to you?" Jimin said as he put up his hands.

"Because I care about you Jimin, you're like my brother, my soulmate I've never had before. Wouldn't you do the same for me?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm trying. I pr-promise, I even told Taemin that. But it's so hard T-Taehyung," Jimin said as he started tearing up.

"Jimin, oh my god don't cry. It wasn't my intention to make you cry, but to make you realize you deserve better." Taehyung got up from his seat, walked over to Jimin, and grabbed him into a hug.

"I wish I was stronger. I hate crying all the time!" Jimin exclaimed as he cried against Taehyung's chest.

"Jimin, crying makes you stronger. It shows you can fight through your problems, you're a fighter and I believe in you. So don't feel like you shouldn't cry because you can. Especially around me," Taehyung reassured him as he patted Jimin's back.

"Thank you, Tae, for everything. I love you!" Jimin said as he looked up at Taehyung and smiled a bit.

"I love you too Min." Taehyung chuckled.