The three girls sat chatting for about another hour before Jesy had to go, perrie text Alex to ask him to come and pick her up just before Jesy left. "Alex is going to pick me up in about 20 minutes leigh, is that alright?" Perrie asked, "of course it is babe, you can stay as long as you want" Leigh smiled, "we should go for a walk with the dogs soon, is kyro out with Andre?" Perrie said, "we should do, yeah he went out just before you arrived, he'll probably be back in about half an hour maybe a bit longer. Does Alex have any dogs?" Leigh replied, "yeah he's got two, Otis and Leo. They're gorgeous" perrie smiled, "we should al go out together one day, Andre and I can bring kyro and Harvey and you and Alex can bring his two and Hatchi" Leigh suggested, "I'd love that. I'm sure Alex would be up for it too" perrie said happily. "I'll text you soon, we can organise something when the boys are free as well" Leigh smiled. About ten minutes later alex arrived, perrie saw his car through the window, she stood up and Leigh followed her as she went to get her shoes on. "Thanks for having me Leigh, I've had a great time" perrie smiled, "oh babe you're welcome anytime, you're doing so well and I'm so glad you're back" Leigh said pulling perrie into a hug. "I guess I'll get going, speak to you soon?" Perrie said, "of course, I'll text you" Leigh said. She opened the front door for perrie and stepped to the side so she could go out, perrie smiled at alex as she stepped out the house before turning back to Leigh, "see you soon, bye!" She said happily, "bye Pez, see you soon" Leigh smiled, she gave Alex a wave as perrie walked to the car before going back inside and closing the door behind her.

"Hi babe" alex smiled as perrie sat in the seat next to him, "hi, sorry for keeping you waiting" perrie said, "it's fine, I've only been here a few minutes anyway" alex replied, "did you have a nice time?" He asked, "yeah, it was really nice to see them both again. I've missed them" perrie answered. "I'm so proud of you. I'm glad you had a nice time" alex smiled. "Thanks bubs, how's Hatchi been?" Perrie asked knowing it was the first time he'd been left with Alex, "he's been fine, cried a little when I went back without you but I took the three of them on a walk and he was great" alex explained, "oh good, I'm glad" perrie smiled. "You want to do anything or just go back to mine?" Alex asked, "could we pick up a takeaway or something for tea and just go back to yours?" Perrie said, "yeah, I was going to suggest a takeaway anyway, what do you want?" Alex said, "uhm, pizza or pasta" perrie said, "ok, I'll stop at the Italian near mine then, they're usually quite fast" alex smiled.

When they got to the Italian alex went inside and ordered the food, he was in there about 15 minutes before he returned to the car, he passed the food to perrie so she could hold onto it whilst he drove the rest of the way home. As soon as they got in and sat down to eat the food, Hatchi, Otis, and Leo suddenly appeared around their feet, "hi babies" perrie smiled. Hatchi jumped up onto the seat next to perrie and curled himself up against her leg, "think he's missed you" alex laughed, "I missed him too" perrie giggled. "You thought anymore about your birthday and what you want to do?" Alex asked, "I'd love to try and go for a meal, if your mum and dad still want to" perrie said, "I'm sure they will, just the four of us? Or would you want to invite Jonnie and Katie as well?" Alex asked, "uhm, I think it'd be nice if Jonnie and Katie could come as well" perrie explained, "yeah it would be, I'll speak to my mum and dad and make sure they're still up for it" alex said, "thank you" perrie smiled as she sat back in her seat and pushed her plate away slightly. Alex stood up and took the plates over to the sink, rinsing them off before putting them in the dishwasher. The two of them decided to watch a film since it was still quite early.

Once the film was finished perrie and Alex made their way upstairs to Alex's room, alex sat himself down on the bed and pulled his hoodie over his head leaving him in a plain white tee. Perrie also began getting changed into her pyjamas, she took off her top and replaced it with a thin strapped cami along with some pyjamas shorts. When she turned round and got into bed alex had taken his joggers off as well meaning he was now wearing boxers and a T-shirt. Perrie pulled the covers over herself and cuddled up into Alex's side placing a hand on his chest, "comfy?" Alex asked, "very" perrie smiled. She lifted her head a little and began kissing Alex's neck softly moving upwards towards his ear and onto his jaw, "I love you so much" she mumbled, "I love you more gorgeous" alex smiled wrapping his arms around her and kissing her forehead, perrie continued trailing kisses along Alex's jawline as his hands caressed her back and sides. "Alex" perrie muttered between kisses, "hmmm" alex hummed in response, "I want you" she said softly, "I'm right here baby" alex stated, "no. I want you, I want you to make love to me" perrie blushed, "you do? Are you sure?" Alex said wanting to be certain she was ready, "yeh I'm sure. We don't have to though if you don't want to" perrie started before she was cut off, "I want you so bad. You promise you're ready, wouldn't want to make you feel rushed" he said, "I promise. Never been more ready" perrie smirked. "Ok baby" alex whispered kissing her gently.