31

The next few days felt a bit all over the place for both perrie and Alex, Tuesday had gone exactly as they had planned. Alex went to work whilst perrie stayed at home, however when Wednesday morning came around and Alex was getting ready for work, perrie woke up feeling a little under the weather. She had an awful headache and felt nauseous every time she moved her head. Alex noticed something wasn't right when he went back into the bedroom to grab his phone, he lent down to give perrie a kiss seeing she'd woken up but noticed how pale she looked and how much she was holding back from the kiss. "Babe are you ok?" Alex asked, "I don't feel great" perrie sighed, she would've usually just shook her head but knew that wasn't an option today. "What's wrong?" Alex said sitting down next to her, "my heads pounding, and I just feel really nauseous every time I move my head" perrie answered as she moved her hand to shield her eyes from the light a bit, "is the light hurting your head as well?" Alex asked, "yeah sort of" perrie mumbled. "I can phone into work and work from home today if you want?" Alex suggested, "no babe, there's no need for you to stay if I'm going to be stuck here all day, I'd rather spend a bit of time with you tomorrow" perrie said, "what about food? And drinks? You're not going to be able to get them yourself if you can't even move your head. And the dogs I can't leave you with the three of them to look after, it's not fair" alex said, "I don't know, I don't want you to skip work to look after me though, you're already ready to leave and it'd be more hassle to change plans now" perrie said quietly, the noise starting to hurt her head even more. "How about I get my mum to come over, she can stay downstairs with the dogs and then if you do need anything she's here and can bring it you?" Alex suggested, "if she's not busy and it will put your mind at rest then yeah" perrie said. "Right, I'll give her a call. Do you want any painkillers or anything before I go?"alex said, "yeah please" perrie whispered. Alex nodded and headed downstairs, he called Wendie as soon as he got down and began making a drink for perrie as well as getting her some painkillers.

"Here you go baby" he said walking back in the bedroom and passing perrie the tablets. She took them both with a sip of water each and lay back onto her pillow, "I'm going to go now, mum should be here in ten minutes, she said she'll knock when she gets here so you know it's her and she'll probably come up and make sure you're ok. If you need me to come back at any point during the day just phone me, I can leave early and finish stuff off from home" alex explained, "thanks bubs, I love you" perrie smiled a little, "I love you p, get some rest yeah?" "I will, can you turn the light down or off please" perrie asked, "yeah course, I'll turn it off and just put the lamp on in the corner" alex said. He quickly did and checked the time, "right I really need to go, I'll see you later I love you" he said, "I love you too. Bye" perrie said softly. She heard Alex's footsteps all the way down the stairs and heard the door shut behind him.

About five minutes later perrie heard a knock followed by the front door opening, she assumed it was Wendie based on what Alex had told her so she relaxed into her pillow a little more. A few seconds later there was a knock on the bedroom door, "come in" perrie said softly, Wendie opened the door and walked into the bedroom, "hi perrie love, I just wanted to let you know I'm here. How're you feeling? Do you need anything?" She said crouching down next to perrie, "thanks for coming over, I feel awful, I don't need anything at the moment, I took a few tablets just after alex had called you" perrie said, "it sounds like you've got a migraine from what Alex said, have you had them before?" Wendie asked, "no, I got a lot of stress headaches after the crash when my mam died but I've not had a migraine before" perrie sighed, "make sure you keep drinking that water" Wendie stated pointing at the glass on the bedside table. "I will" perrie smiled a little, "are you going to stay up here? Or do you want to come and sit downstairs?" Wendie asked, "I'll stay up here, I think I'm going to try and sleep for a bit" perrie answered, "ok sweet, I'll be downstairs if you need me. I'll come up again in about an hour just to check you're ok" Wendie smiled, "thanks Wendie" perrie said. Wendie gave perrie a little wave before shutting the door behind her and going back downstairs. Perrie on the other hand shut her eyes as soon as the room was dark again and thankfully it only took her a number of minutes to get back to sleep.