19

Perrie had spent Sunday and monday with Georgie and jade looking after her. Georgie had mainly been getting Perries food and clothes making sure it was always something she liked, she also stay with her at night until she was asleep if she needed her to. Whereas jade had been going to perries room in her free time and spending some time just chatting with her to keep her company, perrie had found out that jade also liked art and had suggested that they both did some drawing whilst talking which lead to a page of her sketchbook being filled with a mixture of her and jades doodles. It had been a relatively good weekend for perrie and she had even been on a few walks with the girls without getting too anxious, however it got to a point on Sunday night, just before she was about to go to bed, where all she wanted was Alex, she missed him a lot and with this being the second night without him there she was feeling very cut off from him. Luckily Georgie had come to the rescue and had very sneakily managed to FaceTime alex and let perrie talk to him for a few minutes which instantly relieved her and made her calm down. Despite this though she slept well all three nights Alex wasn't there and didn't wake up until the morning, which meant she didn't have the nightmare, for three nights in a row.

Alex had been constantly messaging Georgie and jade to check up on perrie and make sure everything was ok, the girls found it funny how attached he was and how worried he got about her. Jade usually sent back sarcastic and funny replies to Alex whilst Georgie would send short but factual replies making sure alex only got told what he needed to be told and only things that wouldn't worry him. He needed a break sometimes, everyone knew how hard he worked and how much effort he puts into his job but the girls knew he needed his time at home to be time for himself which inevitably was going to be hard when he and perrie confessed their feelings. He didn't feel like perrie was a patient so therefore messaging the girls to check on her all the time didn't seem like work but in reality it was, no matter how much alex tried to convince them he was taking time for himself they still wouldn't tell him too much in order to make sure he did actually get some rest and look after himself as well as perrie.

It was now Tuesday morning and Alex wanted nothing more than to hold perrie in his arms, he'd just got into work and gone to his dorm to put some of his stuff away, on most other days he'd have passed by the common room to see if he could spot Georgie or jade but all he wanted was to see perrie so he quickly turned down the corridor to her room. When he got there he knocked on the door and opened it slowly, he wasn't sure if either of the girls would be with perrie or if she'd even be awake but to his delight when he stepped inside perrie was very much awake and awaiting his return. She lept up from where she was sat on the bed and flung herself into alex who immediately wrapped his arms around her "I missed you so much p" he said taking in the scent of her hair, "I missed you too, so much" she said. They stayed in this position for a while, just holding each other close, "what do you say we go grab some breakfast. I thought maybe we could eat in the canteen today since it's still early and it won't be too busy" alex suggested, "that sounds nice" perrie smiled, she slipped on her shoes and took hold of Alex's hand, "it's quite cold in the corridors today, you might want to throw a jumper on over your top" he said, perrie grabbed Alex's hoodie from the end of the bed and threw it on over her tee, "ready?" He asked, perrie nodded taking hold of his hand once again. They began walking down the corridor towards the canteen passing a few people on the way, Alex was shocked at him calm perrie managed to stay when passing people since it was only the other day it was making her really anxious. "There's barely anyone in here" alex pointed out as they walked into the canteen, "do you want to try and sit in here?" He asked, "yeah, I'll try" perrie smiled, "alright, let's get some food and then we can find a seat" alex said.

They went over to the counter and got the breakfast they wanted, which for both of them was some cereal with a side of fruit. "There a table over there in the corner that should stay quite quiet even if it starts to get busier since it's tucked away, why don't we sit there?" Alex suggested, perrie nodded and followed him over to the table, they sat down opposite each other and Alex carefully removed the bowls from the tray passing one over to perrie, "thank you" she smiled taking the bowl. "What did you get up to with jade and Georgie over the weekend?" Alex asked, "we went for a few walks and jade came for a chat a few times both days, Georgie made sure I got to sleep alright as well and tried her best to get my favourite options for food which was nice" perrie explained, "did she stay with you until you fell asleep or did you say you'd be fine on your own?". "She stayed with me Saturday night and last night, I was ok on Sunday night" perrie answered. "Jade mentioned how good your drawings were, did you show her your sketchbook?" He asked, "yeah, we were talking about hobbies and she said she loved to draw as well so I showed her my sketchbook and we did a page full of doodles together whilst we were chatting" perrie said, "oh sounds like you've had a nice couple of days then, and you're getting along with jade quite well" alex smiled, perrie nodded, "yeah, I've had a good time. Would've been better if you were here though. And yeah jades really nice, I definitely trust her a lot more now than I did before the weekend" she said. "Well that's understandable, you've had chance to get to know her a bit now so you have a better idea of whether she's the sort of person you'd trust if you met her somewhere else other than here" alex explained.