"Hi Rocket!" The girl called towards the raccoon who just threw a hand over his shoulder with a wave and a slight grunt as hello back. "Who else is here?" She asked, feeling like the answer was everyone.

"Oh you know, only everyone we have left." Tony mumbled as he chucked the pile of mechanics on the concrete flooring, turning towards the god. "You, you need to watch your step. Clint's back and he won't be happy to see you."

"What a pleasure." She smiled sarcastically, clapping his hands together. Antares rolled her eyes before excusing herself and grabbing Tony by the bicep for him to follow her.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" She asked in a whisper. Tony's smile fell, he knew what failing would do to everyone, especially her. She probably wouldn't survive losing her brother - losing everyone again. It would shatter her. It would allow the entity inside of her to win control.

"We won't lose anyone else, I assure you." He whispered back.

"But you can't promise, can you?" She sighed, understanding that what they were about to do was risky.

"I'll do everything I can to keep everyone here and to bring everyone back." His hand reached out to pat the girls shoulder, but he drew back. "We'll do whatever we can."

Antares forced a smile as she nodded. She couldn't lose anyone else, she wouldn't allow for anymore of them to perish. If someone died on this mission, there would be no getting them back.

"You better go find your Romeo, Juliet. He's gonna eventually run into Barton and I can't imagine that's a pretty site."

"Your code names aren't funny." She said, though there was an amused smile on her face.

"You're fraternising with the enemy. My code names are very fitting." He shot back before shooing her away.

"Sure thing, Doctor Nefarious." She called back causing the scientist to scowl.

"I think we should leave code names to me." He called after her.

"Why? It's perfect! I have no doubt you've dubbed Rocket, Ratchet. It just works. But, if you do prefer,
I could always call you Clank?"

"Doctor Nefarious will do." He answered with a nod before a loud clattering sound and the yells of Natasha and Clint filled the empty hallways. Antares eyes opened wide before she went running after the sound while Tony laughed to himself. Both of them knowing that Clint had found their Romeo.

"Clint, calm down! He's with us." Natasha was trying to sooth the man holding a butter knife while Loki ate a apple with a smug smirk, a steak knife sticking out of the cabinet doors to the left of his head.

"Clint! Hi..." Antares called, happiness and awkwardness mixing together as she took in the man's new appearance. "You've got tattoos." She nodded towards the black ink curling up his left arm. He seemed to calm slightly.

"Antares, what the hell."

"It's been a long time Clint. A lot has changed over the passed five years." She stepped forward slightly and slowly reached for the butter knife in the man's hand while Natasha stood before Loki. "Loki's on our side now."

"Besides, it's not like I can control you again like a lifeless soldier. I don't have my sceptor. No, you guys stole it from me and couldn't even keep it safe, erasing half the universe. How great." He chimed, purposefully pissing off the now assassin.

Clint's eyes grew dark and suddenly the two girls were looking at each other with a silent agreement. Then they simply walked away, allowing Clint to grab the butter knife again and lunge for the God.