one

CHAPTER ONE RAGNAROK

CHAPTER ONE
RAGNAROK

[ THOR: RAGNAROK ]

"I know what you're thinking; 'oh no, Thor's in a cage

"I know what you're thinking; 'oh no, Thor's in a cage. What happened?' Well, it's a long story..."

"Thor, shut up!" Antares hissed, "I already know why you got me locked up and the skeleton cannot understand you, so do me a favour and stop."

"I was making conversation."

"To a skeleton," she said, clearly stating the obvious. "He or She doesn't care why we are in here. I, on the other hand, want to know a quick way out."

"When the time is right, we will be set free." Thor sighed.

"You're hopele-" Before Antares was able to complete her sentence, the cage bottom opened up causing the two bodies and one skeleton to fall. A scream left the brunette's lips before her breath was caught in her throat at the sudden tug of the chains.

Antares and Thor were back to back, tangled together in chains that kept them in the air. From behind, she heard a loud call, "Thor, son of Odin."

"Surtur! Son of a bitch! How are you?" She heard Thor reply. "I thought Odin destroyed you years ago."

Antares took hold of the chains which were the ones situated closest to her hands, slowly she made her hands heat up too slowly melt away at the chains for a quick exit.

"You cannot destroy me," Surtur replied all while the chains holding up the two friends slowly spun around. "I am the death of Asgard, I am its doom and now that you've left your throne defenceless I will destroy your home. With this crown,"

Finally, the chains had rotated the two in a full circle to now an unamused Antares was left facing the large volcanic creature sitting on his own makeshift throne.

"Just wait a second," Thor said, "I swear I'm not doing this on purpose, it's doing this on its own."

"So this is Surtur, huh?" Antares said aloud, looking the creature up and down, "Doesn't look like much to me."