twenty seven

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVENLET IT RAIN

LET IT RAIN

[ THOR: RAGNAROK ]

The ship crashed with a large thud onto the bridge, the two girls took deep and heavy breaths to try and regain themselves

The ship crashed with a large thud onto the bridge, the two girls took deep and heavy breaths to try and regain themselves. Upon looking up they noticed another large ship situated on the side of the bridge while a large blue sparkle came from the throne.

"Thor!" Antares cried out with a bright smile, Brynhildr supporting the same look. "If he wants to bring some sparks, why don't we bring some of our own." The girls let out a laugh before Antares let her hand fall onto a large blue circular button with a picture of an explosion, this set off the fire works.

The two made their way out, ready for a fight and couldn't help but smirk as they noticed the fireworks attracted the undead beasts. Antares arms radiated heat as fire desintergrating the villains in her path while Brynhildr sliced through those few who got past.

The girl flew into the air, her eyes turning a burning shade of amber while her hand's thrust in front of her, flames left her hands like a flamethrower. Piles of ashes were all that remained.

Loki could hear the sound of fire very clearly from behind him, this caused him to turn and look, sliding out from underneath an undead soldier, slicing it in half with his dagger like swords. He saw the girl high in the sky, her eyes caught him off gaurd and when flames ignite from her hands destroying those in her path, that's when he really understood Thor's saying.

In the state of her understanding exactly what her powers were, she seemed to have better control over them and is able to use her power at a high frequency than she ever had before, soon she stopped fighting as there wasn't anything left, she landed back onto the bridge by the other girl's side.

"Nice to see that my presence almost goes unneded." She joked.

"Oh, you helped a bit." Antares smiled greatly before looking up and noticing that a certain black haired God stood by his brother. "Loki!" She cried happily, running over towards the man she never thought she'd see again and wrapped her hands around his shoulder for a quick hug before pulling away when Brynhildr said,