thirty five

CHAPTER THIRTY FIVEMY FAMILY

CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
MY FAMILY

[ AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR ]

It wasn't that long since Steve had received a call from the number to the phone he had gifted Tony

It wasn't that long since Steve had received a call from the number to the phone he had gifted Tony. It would be an understatement to say that he was surprised to finally receive a call from the man, but he was even more surprised to hear the voice of a dearly forgotten friend, Bruce Banner.

Banner had told Steve all he needed to know before he packed up, grabbing his team and went flying off to gather the two love birds, Wanda and Vision. They were quite the pair, a very stubborn pair to be exact, as the two didn't answer their phones before they -he, Nat and Sam- found them fighting aliens.

Steve thought he had seen the last of aliens after the first time the Avengers were assembled in New York and the ones he had seen on a news broadcast from London, but he should've known more was to come, and now they had an even bigger problems to face, Thanos. And something in Bruce's voice said there was nothing too good to be looking forward to either.

That's why, when he finnaly showed up to the Avengers complex, he wasn't as surprised as he thought he would be at the sight of a black haired trickster god. Though, Natasha seemed furious, her voice cutting through the silence as Loki stood before her.

"What is he doing here?" She snapped, getting ready to attack the intruder.

"It's good to see you too." A smirk found its way onto the god's face as he stared at the infamous Avengers that had once taken him down -only by luck, however-

"So now I have a god who was banished from earth -to never return again- and war criminals. You guys have some nerve showing up here." The hologram of the Secretary scowled at the group of anti-heroes before him, his full bodied hologram walked towards the group.

"You could use some of that." Natasha said, eyes training themselves on the Secretary, though they wavered towards the god whole she despised. She didn't trust him, nor did she understand why he was here, no one was yet to explain his presence.