Chapter 13 - The Deals

Start from the beginning

By the time they felt asleep on Julies bed they had come to a deal. Julie would have a talk with Luke about what was going on with them and Olivia would take Alex up on his offer of finishing the song with the boys, but she had the right to decide if and when she'd show Reggie. 

When they got up in the morning she had breakfast with the Molina's and then headed back to her own house. She felt like we needed some time with Sarah and for once she wasn't working. 

They spent the day catching up and just being a normal. She told her about the lady at the cafe and her offer. Sarah freaked and said she had to do, it was nice to have she support on it and she promised to call in the week. They sorted some of her parents things and put some bit up in loft, which was nice. It was nice going though stuff with Sarah she knew all the story's of what each thing had. She felt close to them that day. 

Sunday night Sarah had to run to the hospital to pick up some paper work and Olivia though it would be the perfect opportunity to tell Alex she'd take him up on the offer.

She was putting her shoes on in her room when she heard a poof in front of her. She looked up to see Luke standing in her room. It wasn't Alex but it would save her leaving the house. 

"Can you guys read my mind or?" She said laughing kicking her Vans back off and patting the space next to her on the bed for him to sit down.

"What do you mean? Were you think of us?" He said with a cocky smile sit down getting comfortable. "No we can't, I thought I'd come check in. Were you going to come over?" He was sat crossed legged and they faced each other him picking up her guitar from the floor and started to play around with it.

"Well yeah, I was going to come tell Alex I'd take him up on his offer of helping with the song." She said for the first time being shy around him worried that Alex hadn't actually talked to Luke about it. 

"Oh that song! Your love song for Reggie!" He said a wide smile on his face. 

"It's not a love song!" She picked up the pillow behind her hitting him across the head being careful not to hit her guitar but of course the pillow when right through him resulting in him breaking up into a fitting of laughter.

"Oh Oh but it is!" He tried to get out between his laughing.

"I hate you!" She said crossing her arms over her chest and a pout of her face as she waiting for him to calm down. 

"Ok, Ok I'm sorry it's just a song you wrote for him about how you like him, of course not a love song at all." He said with a smile still on his face trying not to laugh again, he didn't want her to change her mind about.

"Are you going to help or not, or are you just going to keep making fun of me." She was trying not to laugh herself, she still felt like this was ridiculous but after the other night she kinda starting to think maybe he wouldn't completely reject her.

"I'm not making fun of you sorry Liv, if anything I think it's great, he might not show it but Reggie's been though a lot and it would be nice if someone as great as you could show him how great he is too, you both deserve to be happy." He had a straight face now meaning every word he said, he really wanted both of them to be happy even if it was a little complicated. 

She looked at him realising he was serious now, she leaned over to her night stand grabbing her book and flipping to the right page passing it to him. "So this is what I have so far." She grabbed the guitar from him as he took the book.

His eye brows went up. "Wow you really took that friend comment to heart didn't you?"

"Well wouldn't you? If Julie said that you guys were just friends, wouldn't that hurt a bit?" It was her turn to get up in his business and she had an idea to get her two friend to finally sort their shit out too.

"Well me and Julie are friends." He couldn't look up at her, just kept his head in the book knowing full well she'd be able to tell he was lying.

"Yeah and the rest!" She snatched the book out his hand making him look at her. "Oh come on dude the rest of us aren't blind either, you guys ooze ch" He cut her off.

"Oh don't start with that ooze chemistry shit!" He throw his hands up in the air being just as dramatic as she was. She tried not to laugh. "The boys have given me enough of that already. It's complicated." He took the book back trying to play it off but she wasn't having any of it.

Olivia loved nothing more than to medel and she had a plan, Luke didn't know she'd already made a deal with Julie. So if she made the same deal with him both of them couldn't back out. "Oh and me and Reggie aren't? Look Lukey I'll made you a deal. I'll finish this song with you and Alex, I'll play it for Reggie if you'll play it with me and you have to tell Julie how you feel. Deal?" She stuck her hand out as if to shake it which he looked at and laughed knowing he couldn't shake her hand.

"Fine. Deal."

------ Author Note - Sorry that was a really long one but wanted to get a lot in to move the story on. 

- Hope your all enjoying the story, as always please comment and let me know what you think 🙂 Thank you 🥰