Chapter 25 - The Disappointment

Songs in this chapter - 

- Lighthouse - Tenille Townes 

"William, we need to intervene. Those boy have a bigger hold over her than I expected." He said pacing up and down the stage drinking from a delicate tea cup and saucer.

"What are you going to do?" Willie said as he watched him from a seat at one of the tables, he didn't like this. He needed to chose, he couldn't keep betraying them but he knew if he didn't Caleb would give him a stamp. 

"Oh no no, what are you going to do." He said sending a devilish smile over to the long hair skate boarder. 

The week had past quickly, to quickly for her liking. She felt like she hadn't had enough time to practice, or get it perfect.

She also hadn't heard anything from Caleb since the week before, she hoped that maybe he just knew she was going to say no and just decided to leave her alone but that seemed to easy to her, but she had no way of getting hold of him. 

"So dads going to drive us straight there after school." Her and Julie had met before school in the studio just to make sure everyone knew what was going on, even thought they had told the boys the night before. Julie didn't trust their time management skills.

The boys were all sat on the couch staring at the girls stood on the other side of the coffee table. 

"Julie we know it's ok, Liv's audition is at 4 we'll be there." Luke sat with his feet up on the table far too calm for the red heads liking, she wanted to be that calm, she'd kill to be that calm. 

She hadn't said a word since they walked in. She was playing with the handle of her guitar case and rocking back and forth on her heels. She was nerves, she had no idea how she was meant to get thought a day at school in this state. 

She refused to have another panic attack, refused. She'd spent the night before with Alex making sure she was ok and had every trick in the book to keep her calm.

"Olivia?" The sound of Reggies voice so close to her startled her. 

She hadn't been paying attention to what any of them had been saying and hadn't noticed at all that he was now standing in front of her, staring down at her. 

"You are going to do amazing ok? They will love you and we'll all be there for you." He said turning around looking at the two boys still sat who were nodding their heads at her smiling. 

She smiled at them both and took one of Reggies hands in her own. "I know, it's just I want to make them proud." She said quietly so only he could hear her. 

"And you will, don't worry." He pulled at her hand and lead her out into the garden away from the others.

"What ever was going on the other day are you ok now?" He asked resting his forehead on hers, taking a deep breathe, breathing her in. She smelt sweet as always and like what he thought sunshine would smell like if that was a thing. 

He hadn't pushed her to find out what it was about last week, he knew if she wanted to tell him she would and he didn't want to up set her or annoy her if it wasn't something she was ready to share.

"Yeah I'm good, I'll be even better in a minute." She said sending him a cocky smile, putting her guitar case on the floor and closing the gap between them.