Chapter 13 - The Deals

As she looked up from her hands and towards the boys it was as if they saw a part of her they hadn't seen before. 

Luke didn't have a joke, Alex didn't have worry and all Reggie had was love. 

They had seen a part of her soul she didn't share with many and it felt freeing for her. 

But before they could say anything to her she saw something behind them, the same figure she'd seen in her room, in the door way of the studio. 

She got to her feet and ran out into the garden it hopes of catching it this time leaving the other 4 in confusion chasing after her. "Liv wait! Whats up?" Luke shouted after her. 

But by the time she got out it was gone again. She hoped more than anything it was her dad but from what she'd learnt from the boys she assumed they had already passed over, and if it wasn't her parents what was it? Or was she just losing the plot completely. 

"Did you not see that?" She said turning to Julie. The boy had their backs to the door so there was no way they would have seen it. "The figure, in the door way? I've seen it before." Olivia whipped her head around looking over the garden quickly in hopes of catching it.

The group only looked back at her with confused faces and shared worried looks between each other.

"I'm not crazy!" She said with shakey hands looking back at the group again meeting Reggie's eyes, worry was all that consumed them, she didn't like it. 

"Well, we're all a little crazy Liv." Luke said giving her a reassuring smile but she didn't believe the look on his face.

"You don't think it's Willie do you?" Alex said under his breathe to Reggie. He just shrugged his shoulder at the blonde, both wondering why she would have seen him before and how she could see him. 

"Look it's late now why don't you stay here and we can chill yeah?" Julie walked forward putting her hands on her friends shoulders getting her to take a deep breathe and agree. 

The girls said good night to the boys and headed up to Julies room.

She told Julie all about the night before on the roof top with Reggie and how they could hold hands. She told her about how confused she was with it all. Julie was just as confused, but they decided to book mark that question for another day, they both decided that it wasn't that bad of a problem to have. 

She also told her about what Alex said about her song and Julie got instantly excited, demanding to hear the song. 

"You have to take them up on the offer. Come on Liv, you can not sit here look me in the eyes and tell me you don't want him to know how you feel."

"Well I guess...I just." She cut her off quickly not taking anymore of her excuses. 

"No! I'm not having it! You will finish this song, you will take the boys help and you will tell that idiot down there how you feel because we both know he won't do it first." Olivia started to laugh at her friends new found sassiness. "I'm being serious, you deserve to be happy, even if it is with a ghost." The both started laughing now. 

"This is ridiculous! And wait if I have to tell Reggie then what the bloody hell is going on with you and Luke? A blind man can see the way you too look at each other and you can't tell me that writing with him and his perfect smile has no affect on you." It was Julies time to blush and laugh at the whole situation. 

The girls stayed up talking about the boys and for the first time in a long time Olivia felt normal. She felt like a normal girl talking about boys with her friend, she tried not to think about the fact those boys were ghosts.