Chapter 25

| Sorry for any typos |

"I'm telling ya Namjoon hes the one!" Changbin said as he swirled in his chair.

"You've know him for how long?" Asked Namjoon in a teasing tone.

"You started dating Jin almost a week after you met. Zip it." Sassed Changbin.

Namjoon sent back a playful glare as he listened to Changbin ramble.

"So how has Felix been with the new adjustment?"

"Hes been doing okay, it's all new to him so hes still figuring everything out."

Recently, Chan and Jeongin have been staying at Changbins house more. Felix loved being a 'big brother' to Jeongin.

If Jeongin had a nightmare, or was scared Felix would cuddle with him. He also loved playing with him.

Felix always wanted a brother, since he wanted to be just like his best friend, Hoseok. His dream of having a brother to protect and  play with came true.

"What are you going to do when he has to go back home? In Australia?" Asked Namjoon.

"Dont bring that up." Changbin knew it was going to happen eventually,  Chan was doing this job for school purposes anyway.

"So, what's happening at the kim household today?" Asked Changbin.

"Jimin and Hobi are sick, and Jin had to go work at the studio. So the boys are at my eommas house." Explained Namjoon.

"Your dancers are sick?"

"Unfortunately,  and that's all I've been asked about. I'm thinking of putting Jungkook in dance." Explained Namjoon.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean he could cause some trouble you know?" Asked Changbin.

"I mean, I know where you're coming from, but I think itll be good for him." Answered Namjoon as he shut off his laptop.

They were both in Changbins studio for the day. Chan had a class at the moment so he wasnt at the company.

"I need a break, been staring at this screen for too long." Namjoon reached into his backpack and grabbing a bag of chips.

"Me too." Changbin shut his laptop, "hey I'm picking up Jeongin with Felix today, Chan has a late class. Need me to pick up yours? I'm coming right back."

"If you want to." Namjoon answered.

"Okay, I'll be back." Changbin got up and left to go pick up the kids. Wooyoung walked in a few minutes later.

"Partying by yourself?"

"If you call this partying, Wheres Jongho? Haven't seen him in a while." Asked Namjoon.

"Hes been having a rough time, some close family isnt doing well so hes been gone for a month or two." Explained Wooyoung.

"Poor guy, I'll be sure to talk to him soon."

Namjoon beard giggling, he turned and saw Mingi hiding behind Wooyoung.

"Hey little guy! No hug for Joonjoon?" Smiled Namjoon.

Mingi immediately ran to Namjoon and hugged him.

"Your buddy Taehyung will be here soon sweetie." Said Namjoon.

"Will Hobi come too?" Asked Mingi.

"I'm sorry buddy, hes sick right now." Namjoon began tickling Mingi, who bursted into a fit of giggles.

Mingi had opened up more to them all, he started calling Namjoon 'Joonjoon' and Changbin 'binbin'. It switched between Wooyoung taking him to work, and San taking him to work as well.