Chapter 15

Saturday, the day Jin had his last day as a trainee before debut. He was surprised at how quickly he moved during training but he wasn't complaining.

Since everyone was home, he wished he didn't have to go into the company building. Hey its an exciting day though, right?

Hoseok was joining Jin on his trip to the building. As soon as they walked in his eyes lit up with amazement.

Jin guided him to the dance studio, "look Hobi its like your dance class."

Hoseok danced with excitement,  "can we dance papa?"

"Sure baby we can dance. Papa has to talk to someone first okay?"

Hoseok nodded and bounced as he waited.

Soon, Jins manager entered the room to go over a few things for Jins debut.

"Have you decided what song you want to debut with? Even if you wont debut until the end of the month we want to make sure everything is ready." The manager said.

Jin nodded with confidence, "Moon."

"Good choice, if im not mistaken that was written for your husband, correct?"

"Yes, he hasn't heard it yet, I hope he likes it." Responded Jin as Hoseok sat in his lap.

"Im sure he will, now who's this little guy?" The manager gave a friendly smile.

Even if he's the most extroverted kid Jins ever known, Hoseok was still shy.

He hid his face for a moment, then uncovered his face and smiled.

"This is my second oldest, Hoseok. " Jin gently bounced Hoseok, "can you say hi Hobi?"

Hoseok still hesitated but waved, " h-hi."

The manager chuckled, "hes a cutie, well I've gotta talk to a few more ready to debut, have fun guys."

They both waved bye, "Okay Hobi, how about you show me what you did in class?"

Hoseok nodded and giggled, " music papa."

"Right cant dance without music" Jin laughed, he connected his phone to the speaker and played the song.

Hoseok began dancing, smiling the whole time.

The truth was Jin missed half of Hoseoks most recent dance performance after practice ran late.

Sure, Namjoon took a video of it and let Jin watch it. It wasn't the same, so why not use this time to watch a live performance?

When Hoseok finished Jin clapped and hugged him, "good job baby that was so good!"

Hoseok giggled at the praise and hugged back, "thank you Papa."

"How about you watch Papa dance too? "

Hoseok jumped and nodded rapidly," Papa dance!"

Jin once again chuckled and sent Hoseok to sit in a chair to watch. Jin selected a file on his phone and played a song.

He mouthed the words as he dance the choreography he'd been practicing for a while now. Hoseok watched intensely, Jin could practically see the sparkle in the boys eyes.

When he finished Hoseok was clapping and giggling. He ran over and tackled Jin into a hug.

Jin hugged back tightly and sat down on the ground, pulling Hoseok into his lap. These were the days he loved, even if he loved having all of his family together, he enjoyed the one on one time with each of them.