A heavy blush settled on your cheeks once Sebastian had ruffled your hair and bashfully, you looked to the side this causing Sebastian to chuckle once again as he turned to focus back on the road. You rubbed at your cheeks trying to ward off the embarrassment that you felt and with another side, you settled yourself further into the seat waiting for when the two of you finally reached town.

The wagon soon rolled its way into town and from where you sat, you watched the townsfolk walk by on the sidewalks, some of them crossing in the street in front as they headed to their desired location. It was a fairly peaceful day and the warm feeling of the sun's rays made you close your eyes in a blissful manner. However, the wagon eventually rolled to a stop, the sudden action causing you to open your eyes to find that Sebastian had parked the wagon off to the side of the road.

"We're here," Sebastian remarked as he placed the reigns down and after doing so, he stepped down from the wagon before reaching up and extending a hand towards you. With a thankful smile, you took the hand of Sebastian and stepped down from the wagon coming to stand on the street at his side.

"Thanks Sebastian." You looked around the area to find that he had brought the two of you to the main section of town; near the majority of shops. Peering around you noticed that there was a few shops that you wanted to take a look in. "So where to first?" You merrily asked, turning to the demon butler that stood at your side.

"There's a shop not too far from here that carries what I need," Sebastian responded, looking around the town before seeming to find the shop that he was looking for. "I can go buy what I need while you go search for what you need."

"It's okay Sebastian, I don't mind going with you. I can always get what I need later on," you told the demon butler giving him a smile in response.

"Are you sure?"

With a nod of your head, you gave him that smile once again. "Mhm, I wouldn't mind coming to help you with what you need to get," you told the demon butler who chuckled, but it was clear that he was pleased that you would be coming along with him. "Where to then?"

"The shop's not too far from here," Sebastian said, lightly gesturing for you to follow after him. "There's not a lot of things that I need to get, but it would be nice to have your help."

"Of course," you proclaimed, following after Sebastian as the two of you began walking down the sidewalk heading to the store that Sebastian had pointed out earlier. "I wouldn't mind helping you. It reminds me of when I would go with you to town during London to fetch supplies for the manor." You lightly laughed upon thinking about this; you would always accompany Sebastian to town as not only were you helping, but this also gave you time to spend with Sebastian.

Sebastian lightly chuckled upon hearing this, clearly remembering himself the times that you two would go to town together. "I can always count on you to help me more than those incompetent servants."

"They're not too bad," you inputted with a light laugh.

Sebastian instead frowned, seeming to disagree with your words as he seemed to be reflecting on the actions of the servants. "Whenever I ask any of them to go and fetch more supplies for the manor they always seem to forget one specific item. It's either that or they buy meaningless things that I did not ask of them to get." The frown that was on his face seemed to deepen more and an irritated tick mark appeared on his forehead. It was clear that the servants clearly frustrated Sebastian, however, you couldn't help but find this comical.

"I'm sure they mean well," you responded with a humorous laugh, the noise causing Sebastian to look over and the frown slowly faded from his face as a small amused grin crossed it, seeming to find it nice. "They just tend to be forgetful on some things."