Her Acquaintance, The Invite

Dear Mr. James,

I am glad to hear the you are doing fine and that you haven't been caught yet by the police or anything like that. You don't have to say thank you, I am just glad that I was able to help an innocent person and to prevent the death of someone. I hope things get better for you from now on and that you will be able to leave a peaceful life from onwards. I hope everything goes your way.

(Y/N)

You leaned back from the desk as you placed the pen back into the ink bottle and glanced back over the letter that you had just written. You finally had the chance to respond back to James's letter which you had received that time when you had gone along with Ciel out into town. You felt bad that you hadn't responded sooner to his letter, hence the fact that you were busy (or should you say lazy), but you were pleased at the fact that you had managed to get it down with. You were sure he would appreciate the letter and you hoped with all your heart that he was doing well where he was at. After glancing over the letter several times, you were pleased with the writing and deeming it perfect, you placed it into an envelope to ship it off to him.

Placing it into a letter and writing down the address and placing on the stamp, you planned on handing it to Sebastian knowing that he would help you to mail it to him. You were currently in your home, enjoying the time of resting for the day. It was a Sunday meaning that you had the job off from having to do any duties in the manor which you were glad for.

You had spent most of the day sleeping in and had only just woken up a couple minutes ago to begin writing the letter for James which you were glad that you had gotten it done with. You let out a sigh as you let out a stretch from where you sat. 'I'm glad I got the letter done,' you thought to yourself as you got up from where you sat at the desk. 'Now all I have to do in turn this into Sebastian and I'll be fine.'

You changed out of your pajamas and into some causal clothes knowing that it would be unusual to walk around in the manor in them. You changed into a causal dress glad that you didn't have to wear your work uniform for the day. 'I think I'm ready!' You thought to yourself as you glanced down at your attire and admired it.

You stuffed the letter into your pocket, planning on keeping it there until you ran into Sebastian anytime. You stepped out into the room and glanced up and down the hallway and you tried to figure out where the demon butler could possibly be at.

'Now where o where is that demon,' you thought to yourself as you began to make your way down the hall. You made sure to keep a lookout as you made your way through the manor in search of Sebastian. There was a very good chance that he was in Ciel's study room along with Ciel himself or he could possibly be in the kitchen. Now that you think of it, there was honestly a good number of chances where you could find the demon.

You let out a sigh as you crossed into another hallway. 'This search may take a lot longer than I thought it would. I might as well look in Ciel's study room first. There a higher chance that he's loitering around there right now.'

You wondered what may happen in the next couple of days. The episode, His Butler on Ice had been about a week ago and nothing new had happened lately causing you to get bored. You knew deep down that although all the events Ciel and Sebastian went through were dangerous you couldn't help but feel excitement race through you upon being involved in them.

You had grown accustomed to being thrown into those dangerous affairs and staying in the house with nothing to do was so dreadfully boring. Maybe something interesting would happen soon. Who knows maybe the reapers would show up again or Alois and Claude would show up again.