Her Acquaintance, Waking Up To This!!

"Hello new world."

   Light flooded your gaze, making you blink your eyes in hope of clearing it. The rays of the sun were blinding, this making you raise an arm above your face in hopes of blocking it. The sky was a beautiful bright blue and wispy white clouds softly blew across because of the faint breeze. Wind blew across your face making your hair float with the breeze, a few strands coming to rest on your cheek.

   Birds chirped in the area around you and you realized that something soft was trailing delicate circles around your cheek. Shifting your head to the left, you found a small lavender plant growing in the first next to you. The plant had just bloomed, its tiny leaves coming up to a small purple flower that nuzzled against your cheek.

   Letting out a small smile, you painfully reached out and touched the delicate flower, fingering the silky surface of the petals. You drew away from it finally deciding that it was time to get up.

   Slowly, you managed to stand up to your feet although you stumbled several times as you did so. You massaged your head in an attempt to ward off the pounding headache that lingered. A warm liquid sensation was felt by your nose and you reached up to dab at it. You brought your hand down and was alarmed to find that your fingertips were stained with blood.

   'I guess that spell was a lot harder than I thought.'

   You wiped your nose before glancing around at the landscape that surrounded you. You stood in the middle of a large garden that consisted of a variety of flowers, although the purple petals of lavender caught most of your attention.

   The entire place was beautiful, signaling that someone had been taking good care of the garden. A stone pathway led through the garden toward a large manor that stood just a couple meters away. 'Why does this place look so familiar?'

   Taking a second glance around the property, you realized that the Manor was only civilization in the area. The only thing else was a forest that stood around you. The manor was magnificent as it had an old look like one from a scene in a movie from the Victorian Era in England. You couldn't put a finger on it, but you could swear that you had seen this place before.

   'I wonder where the book sent me,' you questioned as you began to follow the path. 'I can totally scratch off the 20th century, figuring that it seems I'm in the 18th or early 19th century due to the design of the building. Maybe the spell was casted wrong and I was actually sent back in time.' You shrugged your shoulders, 'Oh well I'm stuck here. Might as well go say hello to the neighbors.'

   "Sebastian ordered us to go gather some wood for the fire." A voice echoed from around the wall, making you pause and listen.

   'Who is that and why does it also sound familiar, especially that Sebastian name?' Creeping around the corner of the wall, you spotted three people conversing with each other.

   Just by looking at them, it was obvious that they had to be servants. The shortest one was a lanky boy with golden blonde hair and teal eyes. The woman next to him was dressed as a maid, her eyes hidden behind her thick-rimmed glasses. Her dark cherry hair was pulled into two ponytails each at the side of her head. The last person was man who was more muscular than the rest. His skin was tanner than the others and a bit of stubble grew on the edge of his face. He wore a dirty apron and a white chef's outfit. A cigarette hung out from the side of his mouth.

   You gasped, backing up away from the wall, racking through your head for answers. 'This can't be real.. I know who they are. They're Finny, Baldroy, and Mey-Rin from Black Butler.' Stumbling back, you gaze back up at the manor, your mouth gaping open star struck. 'This is the fucking Phantomhive Manor!! Did that book seriously bring me to the Black Butler dimension!!'