His Butler, Offering

A week had passed since you had returned home from your time helping the reapers with their case. Just like you, the servants were glad that you were back home and you had spent the days with them and Ciel.

Sebastian had decided to give you a short break from training so that you would be able to get rest from your time away. You were incredibly thankful that Sebastian had allowed you this as you felt that you truly needed the break.

Currently, you were making your way down a hallway of the manor, planning to visit Ciel in his study room. For the last couple of days you had been accompanying Ciel more often than you used to. The both of you enjoyed each others company and although you tend to annoy him at times, you knew that he liked your presence.

You heard voices coming from down the hall and you instantly recognized them as Sebastian's and Ciel's. Picking up your pace, you came around a corner to see the two of them heading down the hall toward you.

"Ciel!" You loudly exclaimed and you happily headed your way over to where he was, Sebastian's gaze watching you from where he stood behind Ciel. The two of them paused upon hearing your sudden outburst and waited for you to stop in front of them.

"Were you guys doing anything?" You curiously asked them upon seeing a frustrated expression on Ciel.

Ciel sighed as he threw a glanced back at Sebastian who simply chuckled before Ciel shook his head. "No, nothing of importance," he answered. "Were you thinking of doing something?"

"Oh no not really, I was just heading through the manor," you replied to him. "Since I don't have anything to do, can I just accompany you for the day?"

A smile graced Ciel's face as he nodded his head to your question. "It beats having Sebastian with me almost twenty-four seven," he answered and you chuckled at this.

Unexpectedly, laughter was heard from down the hall, leading you and the others to pause and turn to look in the direction it was coming from. It didn't sound like anyone you recognized and with a shared glance with Ciel, the three of you heading toward it.

Sebastian threw the door open to one of the rooms and you followed Ciel inside only to pause upon seeing a familiar face. Ash sat in front of Tanaka, the two of them sharing a cup of tea and swapping stories with each other.

"Wait I know you! You're the Queen's butler!" Ciel exclaimed as he stared shockingly at Ash who turned to face the young earl. You stood off to the side uneasy, knowing that Ash wasn't who he tried to depict himself as.

Because of the anime, you knew that he couldn't be trusted since he was the reason for the chaos that happened in the later portion of the anime. Not only that, but the fact that he was working with the mysterious magic-user only added fuel to the matter.

"Greetings Lord Phantomhive," Ash stated as he stood up from his chair. "I apologize for coming here with this sudden visit."

"Why would the Queen's butler be here at my manor?" Ciel demanded, inquisitive as to why Ash was here.

While the three of them discussed Ash's role to the Queen you continued to glower at Ash, your body tense as you watched the fallen angel. You couldn't understand how Sebastian couldn't tell that there was clearly something different about Ash.

The fact that he looked like Angela so much and that he clearly didn't seem to feel as if he was human. You froze when his violet gaze laid on your figure and you coldly stared back at him as a subtle smirk crossed his features.

He clearly was having fun from what he was doing.

"Well if I may, to what do we owe the pleasure?" Sebastian curiously ask causing Ash to pause and glance over to them.