Her Acquaintance, Out in town

You stirred softly in your bed, letting out a small moan as your eyes fluttered open. Blinking your eyelids against the soft gentle rays of the sun you painfully sat up rubbing your aching forehead. Your eyesight cleared becoming more focused as you gazed around the room. 'What happened?' You thought to yourself as you dragged your sore body out of the bed. You stumbled for a second before regaining your balance after grabbing onto the nightstand to help you stand.

Your vision was blurry as you stood up, and you massaged your temple trying to clear the haze. Your forehead was killing you, it felt like a thousand knives were continually stabbing you in the gut. Breathing in and out you waited for the headache to dull before straightening out.

You raked your brain for the memory's of what might have happened before letting out a sharp gasp as they came flooding back, reminding you of everything that had happened. You let out a sigh of relief glad that you had been able to save Ciel before Lord Edgar had done his way with him. 'i wonder what time it is.' You glanced out the window seeing that the sun was just rising. 'Guess it must be the next day.'

A flash of blue caught your eye and you turn your gaze over to a small vase that stood on the dresser besides the window. A dozen blue roses sat in the vase and you went over to the them. Lightly you stroke the silky petals, entranced by the rare color of the flower.

"They say a blue rose symbols mystery and miracles."

You jolted out of your skin and whirled around to see Finny behind you at the entrance of your room. He looked distressed at the fact that he had startled you letting out a couple sorry's to show how sincere he was. You shook your head and gave him a smile allowing him to know that everything was alright. "Did you get me these?" You asked him and let out a giggle as you watched him flush red in color. 'Finny why do you have to be so adorable?'

Finny nodded his head as he crept closer toward you. "You were feeling pretty bad Miss. When you collapsed yesterday, I brought you back to your room. Afterword I got you those flowers to help you feel better. Their quite rare and we had a couple in the garden."

You smiled at Finny making him look away from your gaze. "Thanks Finny that was really sweet of you to do. Oh and you don't have to keep calling me Miss, (Y/N) is fine."

That caused him to blush even more. "It was no problem really. Oh! When you woke up the young master wanted a word with you. He's waiting in his study room if you didn't know." Finny waved goodbye as he left the room going to complete his duties for the day. You turned to admire the flowers more before getting dress and leaving the room. 'Hmm.. mystery and miracles he said.'

"Ciel!" You busted into his study room and instantly ran over to his side, squeezing the daylights out of him. Ciel squirmed in your grasp as you continued to hug him. "Im so glad that you are okay!" Somehow he managed to slither out of your grasp making you pout at him. He straightened his now ruffled attire before letting out a deep sigh and collapsing down into his chair.

"I already told you yesterday that i was okay. And how many times am i going to have to tell you that your not suppose to call me Ciel."

You gave him a sly grin. "Yes young Ciel."

"That is also no exception at all!" He paused calming down as he picked up a several papers and handed them toward you. Once in your hands you looked down and saw that it was a list of things that he would be needing. Most of the items on the list were mostly several brands of tea along with a new tea set and some more ingredients for Baldroy to cook. "I want you to head out into town and get these for me. Sebastian will provide you with the money needed at the door. I expect you to be back by dust."