Kinky

"Just another day, another annoying pestering human to kill"You scoffed as you walked down the streets of the city.

It wasn't normal that you'd do this, but you decided to take a break from all the drama of being a villain. Just a nice break, right?

You walked onto a street, only to see a woman saving someone from falling off a building.

Attempted suicide, I wonder what can be so fucked up in his life to make him do that, you thought.

"Don't worry! I will save you sir!" You heard the woman say.

You stopped walking as you ran the words and voice through over and over.

You shook your head.

"The heroine Mistress"A bystander asked shocked seeing the woman's face and witnessing her quirk

No..it can't be..she's dead

~~

10 years ago

"Ew no I ditched that loser a long time ago"Nama, one of Fuji's old friends, said.

"He's not a loser Nama, and you know it! What difference does it make to us that he's gay? Who gives a fuck? That doesn't change anything"You said, grabbing her arm as she walked away.

"Let go you freak!"She yelled.

"Never! Not until you tell me why you did it! Why did you all of a sudden start bullying and beating our friend?"You screamed.

"Because freaks like him deserve to die! He's gay (Y/N)! He's different"She said.

"Being gay makes no difference! He's still our friend!"You yelled.

"Come on Nama! You know that after all these years, it hurts to betray a friend like Fuji"You said.

She stopped moving, then suddenly pulled her arm away from you, and pushed you to the ground.

"He's a freak. Just like you. Nothing more and nothing less"

A few years later

"Breaking news! Another hero was found in an alleyway, with stab wounds and scratches all over his body. No traces or fingerprints were found on any piece of evidence. Could this be the work of a street villain? Or has the villain Mystique made an appearance?"The news woman said.

You cackled looking at the TV.

"Looks like the word is on the street.." You said as you grabbed a dagger from your pocket.

"How about some Russian roulette!" You yelled as you threw the dagger at the wall, hitting a picture.

You smirked.

"Ready or not here I come....Nama Yukuzuma or should I say Mistress"

Just as you said this a news reporter spoke from the phone.

"Word is passing around that the hero, Mistress was killed during her last mission against a villain!"

You sighed.

"Well, that's karma for you. If only I'd been the one to kill you, then..well..I'll leave it at that"

~~

Now

What a little faker. You supposedly died a few years ago, you thought.

"I'll take this man to the hospital! In case of any injury" Nama said referring to the person she just saved from attempting suicide