Boss Bitch

Sorry I didn't say this in the first chapter but this book is only updated on Wednesdays. Enjoy the chapter

~~

It's been almost a week since you last seen the interesting hero, so you had to find a way to meet him again. You attempted to think of something on your own but no idea came to mind. There was no sure way to know Ground Zero would be the hero to respond to whatever crime you planned.

After a while of thinking and coming up with no ideas you picked up the phone to call someone. It rang a few times then was answered.

"Yes boss"A deep voice spoke through the phone

"Fuji I've told you multiple times it's boss bitch not just boss"You responded laughing and putting the emphasis on bitch

You loved annoying Fuji. He was one of the few people who had been along with your crimes since the beginning. You had many followers but you were only close to Fuji. He was the only one you allowed to know anything about you.

"Okay boss...bitch"He mumbled reluctantly

"I was calling to ask something. Have you ever heard of a hero named Ground Zero?"

"Yes, I heard you ran into him"

"I did that's why I called. I need your help finding a way to run into him again"

"You want to see a hero again? I thought you didn't like heroes"

"I don't like heroes. I tried to kill him when I saw him, but we had a conversation and I find him interesting to say the least. So will you help me come up with a plan to see him again?"

"Can't you just do what you normally do?"

"If I do some random crime it's not certain that he'll be the hero to come and catch me"

"Okay so get someone to tell him where you'll be at"

"And who do you suppose will do that? It's nice easy to get close to such a hostile hero"

"It'll be easy if he was the one to get close to them instead"

"Elaborate"

"Get one of the guys to do a crime and get caught. While captive they could tell him where your next crime will happen. With his reputation I'm sure he'll jump at the opportunity to catch a villain that got away"

You thought about it for a few seconds. It really wasn't a bad plan.

"Find someone to be the messenger. It doesn't matter who it is as long as they understand the plan. After I have my meet up with Ground Zero break them out. I can't have my followers sitting in prison"

"Okay, I'll let you know when I have everything together"

"Thanks Fuji"

"No problem boss"

"Boss bitch"You repeated before hanging up after you heard him laughing

You sighed leaning back on your bed to stare at the ceiling.

"Looks like we'll be meeting again Mr.Zero"You smirked thinking of what you could possibly do when you see him.

~~

"Boss everything is in place. We're ready to begin" Fuji stated, his deep voice ringing out over the earpiece you wore.

"Well what are you waiting for? Get on with it"You smirked

"Right away"He said, before the line goes silent.

You giggled and watched as your plan was ready to go. Suddenly, sirens were heard in the distance and you turned your head.

Let the fun begin you thought.

You watched one of your underlings began to run away from the building that was now set ablaze.

Screams of help filled the air, as the smoke started to fill the lung of innocents. You overheard people calling for heroes to arrive on the scene and you smirked.

"Time for a game of cat and mouse..come now Ground Zero, your duty awaits"You said

Heroes began to arrive at the building, doing their best to rescue and save everyone.

You crouched on the ledge of the roof of the building to get a better view of the scene.

"You there! Stop!"

You stopped and looked down, only to see that the underling you had sent for your plan was caught, and your plan was now in full swing.

"Hmm"

~~

"Speak thug. Were you the one that set this building on fire?"Heroes questioned the man

"I will not speak to such a person. If you want answers then I'm afraid I'll only answer to the hero Ground Zero" the man answered, a twisted smile on his face.

"You will speak to whoever we have you with. Now talk!"The hero threatened

"Let's be civil. Just hand me over to Ground Zero and no one gets hurt. All the answers you want, you will get"

"Tch..if the piece of shit wants to speak to a great hero then let it. Hand him over to me"Ground Zero said, storming up to the other hero and agreeing to see the villain.

"Sure whatever. You're a top hero, therefore I know you won't screw this up"The other hero responded before giving the villain over to him.

"What the hell do you want with me you idiot? You know who you're dealing with right? So speak the fucking truth or-"Ground Zero began, but got cut off by the cackles the villain let out.

"Tsk tsk. Now now, don't talk to me that way. Or I won't spill what information I have about a person you'd be much more interested in"

"I'm sure you're curious of when 'Mystique' will strike next? Well I just happen to know that. Oops, Ive said too much already"The villain said with a smirk printing on his face.

"What information do you have on that damn woman? Oi, Spit it out or I'll blast your ass all the way to hell"Ground Zero yelled

"I just happen to know that she has marked her next target. None other than the hero Endeavor. I know the date and time as well, but I don't suppose you need that"The villain cackled

"Spit it out"Ground Zero growled.

"Next Monday, 7 pm, at the back alley by Endeavors Hero Agency. She knows he takes that route every night. So if you show up, she won't know a thing. Might just be your chance to kill her"The villain teased

"Tch..whatever. Don't count your fucking stars just yet idiot"He mumbled

"Now that I've given all I can offer, how about letting me go and no one hears about this. Or I may just slip and tell this lady the plans I know you're already cooking up"

"Like hell. I've got a reputation dumbass. You're coming with me and being a very special guest at my agency. So play nice and I won't kill your ass" Ground Zero laughed

After he was down with the interrogation he left the building. He looked up, eyes looking at the clearish sky above him. He now knew where you would be and how to get there. Just before he set off back to his agency he saw a figure jump across the building roof tops.

"You cocky ass villain, I'm coming for you, and this time I won't fail"He spoke watching your figure leave his sight once again