"I fucked up"

You sighed opening the door to let your doctor come in. You answered the questions she asked then did the stuff needed for any test she needed to run.

You sat in the kitchen finishing your food as you waited for her to tell you the results. Footsteps were heard behind you so you lifted your head ready to hear whatever she needed to say.

"Well boss....the reason you're experiencing these symptoms is because you're pregnant"Your doctor hesitantly told you

"Pregnant?"

"Yes"

"Me?"You questioned pointing to yourself "Pregnant?"

"Yes, that's what the test results have shown"

"Does that mean I can't fight?"

"If you want to keep the fetus safe and healthy then yes that means no fighting. And you'll also need to limit quirk usage. Don't overexert yourself while using it"

"Can I still summon things?"

"Yes. The main thing I wouldn't recommend is teleporting constantly by using the shadows. Your shadows you summon are technically a part of you but they also control themselves so you aren't really affected by what they do. Therefore you won't be overexerted by them moving around too much or anything. That's at least what I've observed. I'm no specialist on quirks while pregnant so just be careful with your quirk if you care about the fetus"

You sighed dragging your hand down your face and dismissing the doctor. You cleaned up what you had left of your food. Then you snapped calling for Dusk to come.

Yes Boss?

"I finally got checked by a doctor"

What did they say?

"Nothing much she just told me I was pregnant"You spoke laced with sarcasm

By Ground Zero?

"No it was Fuji..OF COURSE IT WAS HIM. WHO ELSE WOULD IT BE FOR DUSK?"You questioned in disbelief that she really asked that

I don't know what happens when I'm not around or what things you hide from me. I'm just asking to assess the situation. How do you feel about the news?

"I would love to say I'm surprised but I'm not. The more I thought on it I realized a lot took place without protection so I'm not surprised"

Will you tell Ground Zero?

"Unsure"

Why?

"I don't know if I'm keeping it. It's pointless to tell him if I'll just abort it"You shrugged making your way to the sofa

So you're debating on aborting it?

"I'm not passing the thought up. It's a possibility. I like to be hands on when it comes to killing our targets. That's hard to do if I can't fight and can't use my quirk too much because I'm pregnant. Well I can't teleport and that's one of my main uses for my quirk"

What if you could do all that while being pregnant? Would you keep it then?

"What are you trying to get at?"

I'm just trying to see if you actually want the abortion because you don't want the child or if you just want it so you can continue being a villain.

"There's no point looking at the what ifs. I still can't fight while being pregnant. That's the fact I'm focused on"

That doesn't answer the question boss.