"FUJI!"

"IT'S SO BORINGGGG!" Fuji yelled as he paced back and forth the room he was in.

"Freaking boss bitch being a bitch and ignoring me...hmph!"

He crossed his arms and pouted.

"Enough wallowing in my misery, I'm going out!" He told himself, before going to his closet and changing into something more...bar appropriate.

~~

"One beer please" he asked the bartender, putting his chin to rest on his hand.

He sighed as the cup was placed in front of him, grabbing the cup and downing a mouthful of the bitter liquid.

"A glass of Remy Martin straight" asked another man from next to him.

"Right away Mr. Riot" the tender said, throwing a towel over his shoulder.

Fuji looked to the side, seeing a red head putting a hand under his chin, mimicking his own actions.

They sighed in unison.

"Here you are sir, let us know if there's anything else you want."

The man thanked them in silence, before taking a drink.

"You alright sir? You seem pretty downcast" the man asked Fuji.

"Eh. Not really fine but not really downcast. What about you? You seem like you needed a pick me up" Fuji chuckled.

"My friend just ditched me to fuck around with some woman" the redhead answered.

"Oh! Same here! My supposal bestie hung up on me because she won't accept she's in love."

"Looks like we're in the same boat" they both laughed.

Smirking, Fuji crossed his arms and leaned on the counter, his eyes never leaving the redheaded man.

"So what's a hottie like you doing by themselves? I mean I know your friend ditched ya, but...I'm surprised you aren't with someone" Fuji attempted to hit on the man, his flirty personality failing him.

"Oh, I didn't want to bug any of them. They're busy. Hero stuff..ya know?"

"I see.."

Come on Fuji, think! He thought, internally screaming at himself.

"Sigh..I guess we're both lonely people with our friends distracted.."

"Guess so" the redhead chuckled.

"I'm Kirishima by the way."

Fuji looked up, his head turning to look at the man who was smiling at him widely, his sharp teeth making Fuji flustered

He's so cute! he thought to himself

"I'm Fuji.."

He reached his hand out.

"Give me your phone! We'll keep in touch!"

Hesitantly, Fuji handed him his phone and Kirishima put his number in it. Fuji did the same, putting his number in Kiri's phone.

"Nice meeting you Fuji!"

Kirishima took the last swig of his drink and left, cash under his cup.

Fuji was left with a hot mans number.

~~

Ring* Ring*

You face palmed as you check your phone, hearing the tone play for the sixth time in the row.

If I hear that damn thing again, I just might go insane..You thought

Growling, you reached for your phone and grabbed it, seeing Fuji's caller ID and contact name.