"Fuck yes"

You woke up the next morning and freshened up then went to sit in the living room. You were waiting for Ground Zero to wake up and come out his room. You had heard some movement in the room but he hadn't emerged yet.

"Good morning"You spoke as you heard the door open

"Morning"He responded and you could still hear the tiredness in his voice

"You mind if we talk right now or you need more time to wake up?"You asked twirling a dagger with your fingers

"We can talk"

He sat on the opposite side of the sofa and turned his body to face you. He watched as you continued to stare at the dagger not glancing at him at all.

"So about last night, I think it's obvious we can both say we're at least attracted to one another. I can't speak on what other feelings you may have towards me because I can only speak for myself. But what I do know is what happened last night can't happen again"

He shifted on the sofa and cleared his throat. You felt like he was going to say something and of course you were right.

"I-"

"Shut up. I'm not done talking"You spoke cutting him off and surprisingly he didn't try to say anything back "What I'm saying is I won't let you toy with my feelings. I like you and I can admit that. I don't know how you feel about me but I need you to get your shit together before doing anything with me"

You paused stopping the dagger in you hands. You sighed looking up to the ceiling pondering on how you should end this conversation.

"I'm not sure what stopped you last night. It may be something as simple as you being a hero and me being a villain. But whatever stopped you is getting in the way of how you feel and it's making you send mix signals. So you need to think about how you feel before trying anything. Like I said there will be no repeat of last night"

You looked back to the dagger in your hand on your lap then you looked at him. You threw the dagger to the wall behind him but had he been to the side a little more it would've hit him. That definitely caught his attention even more.

"I'll say this once so listen closely. I'm not the villain to play with and I'm sure you're aware of that. So don't play with me. I gave you a warning so please don't test me"

You stood up and stretched your arms before looking back at him.

"You don't need to say anything back. Just get your feelings in check and we'll be good"You said before moving to pick up your bag and heading towards the door "I'll be taking my leave now. If you have anything to tell me it should be easy for you to find me. Think wisely Ground Zero"

With that you walked out the house quickly heading towards your next destination with the use of traveling through the shadows.

~~

You appeared under a tree in the middle of a mountaintop.

"Dusk." You said sharply, and a shadow appeared immediately after.

Ma'am?, she asked.

"What do I do? I know how I feel. I'm not going to be like a thirteen year old with a crush and play the guessing game. He won't toy with my feelings." You said as you grabbed another dagger.

You tossed it up and you disappeared to reappear at the top of the tree.

Feelings of love-

"Don't you dare say the l-word Dusk. I'll personally tell Shaw how you feel."

Stop trying to change this to me. Anyways, before you interrupted me..you can't control your feelings like you can control who you kill. Lo- uh..feelings of attraction don't do that she said.

You rolled your eyes and began playing with the leaves.

"Was I stupid to think something would actually happen, Dusk?" You asked, looking down at your dagger.

Not at all. You can't control how you feel. Or how he feels.

"Maybe..if I just-"

Don't say it. After everything you've done already, it would be too late. You're too far down she said.

You gripped your dagger tighter as your eyes burned.

"Damn it..why would someone like him ever like..a villain. Someone who lives to kill?...Everything is so damn complicated."

As long as you know how you feel on the matter, then his decision can't be much worse than we think.

"Dusk. He's a hero. He knows what's right and what's not." You snarkly replied.

"Villains like me don't care about the rules. But there's a fine line between us. I've crossed it..but he hasn't made a choice."

She stared at you in silence.

You jumped off the tree and sat down under it as you grabbed yet another dagger.

"Something's aren't meant to be. And maybe this was never supposed to happen. Maybe, the real reason we met, was for me to kill him."

You looked up and a tear dripped as you gritted your teeth.

"But that's not my intentions."

You spent the rest of your day, throwing daggers at trees and wondering things you shouldn't.

And you finally made it home, to your old hideout, where you saw a familiar truck parked out in front.

Well..well..well..Mr. Hero got home just in time you thought, disappearing into the shadows.

"Have you made a choice?" You asked as you crossed your arms and glared at him, leaning on a wall with a dagger hidden in your sleeve.

He remained silent as he stared blankly ahead.

You growled and threw your dagger at him, when he dodged and jumped, grabbing your head and bringing you down to the floor with a snarl on his face.

You quickly grabbed your dagger and put it to his throat.

"The fuck you think you're doing!?" You yelled as he put his hand up to your face.

You began to slightly worry, as you were pinned under him.

Instead of replying or striking you, he put his hand on your cheek.

"What!?"

You put your fingers together and were about to snap for Shaw, when his mouth opened.

"I thought about it you dumbass. And the truth is.." He yelled.

You looked up into his red eyes, remembering that you loved how pretty they were.

"Fuck differences. Fuck people who think there's difference between Villains and Heroes. Fuck..everything. Nothing even matters. My job used to be what I did this thing between us for. But now..I've only been doing it for you. You intrigued me, fascinated me, enamored me. And soon enough, I was falling for you. As much as I hate how people view you..you are a villain. A murderer. But that doesn't change how I feel."He calmly spoke as he looked in you eyes.

"So then hero boy, I only got one question for you" you smirked.

You grabbed his hair and pulled it to the side, making him yelp. You kicked your way out from under him and pinned him to the ground as you straddled his lap.

You got real close to his face and smirked.

"What you gonna do about it?"

In a blink of an eye, his warm lips were on yours and you felt yourself relax into his touch.

His hands wandered almost immediately, and you both got heated, the room becoming hot with each breath you took.

Minutes pass of your heated make out session, and you felt a poke from below you.

"Awww I gave you a boner?" You teased as you rocked your hips.

He groaned lowly and he opened his eyes.

"Want to help me fix it?" He smirked, his crimson eyes filling to the brim with lust and plead.

"Fuck yes."