Frisky

You paced back and forth through your hideout patiently waiting for the clock to get closer to 7pm. It was Monday meaning you were going to be seeing Ground Zero again.

You laughed to yourself as you imagined what could possibly happen during this meeting. It's was most likely going to be a lot of fun for you. Can the same be said for him? Probably not.

The alarm on your phone went off letting you know it was time to go. You got up slipping in the shadows and resurfaced from a shadow on the roof of a building near the alley by Endeavor's Hero Agency. Ground Zero should be appearing any second now.

You snapped your fingers making a shadow appear.

"Go find this man. When he sees you rush back here as quick as possible"You said showing it a picture of Ground Zero on your phone.

The shadow quickly ran off and now you just needed to wait for when it comes back.

~~

"Where the hell would that damn villain be hiding"Ground Zero grumbled to himself as he made his way to the spot the villain from the interrogation told him about

As he walked he saw something out the corner of his eyes. It was hardly visible and mainly looked like a dark figure, but he saw it ran away once he laid his eyes on it. He just knew it had to be something dealing with you.

Ground Zero began to run in the direction of your shadow in hopes to put an end to your mischief once and for all.

~~

You felt the shadow running back so you released your quirk making it disappear. Sudden explosions were heard and you smiled as they got closer and closer.

"Hello again...Ground Zero"You said

He stopped panting, trying his best to stay quiet and sneak up on you, but you felt his presence still there. Just as he crept up behind you, without looking back you grabbed his hand. You caught him off guard, and threw him off the building with all your strength.

"Shit-"He let out, before using an explosion to get himself back on the building.

While he did that, you stood up, backing away from the ledge as he landed.

"Stop moving you little-" he said, going to attack, only for you to dodge and tackle him.

"Mm. Isn't that unfortunate? Last time it was you on me, now look who's dominating the other" you teased, pinning his hands above his head and straddling him.

"Why the hell are you fooling around?! I don't have time for this! I thought you were going to attack Endeavor" Ground Zero yelled.

You smirked. So he believed it did he? What an idiot you thought.

"I was going to, until I heard your explosions. So my plans got ruined by you. So why not mess around before things get dirty?"You said

"Tch..whatever. Don't think you've won though! This fight has only begun!" He yelled.

You just smirked looking him in his eyes. Hmm he actually has some pretty eyes. Red definitely suits him you thought allowing yourself to get side tracked for a bit. You brought your focus back to the situation.

"And explain how I haven't won?" You cackled

"Like this!" He said, turning his hips.

You let out a gasp and the grip on his hands loosened. He took advantage and freed his hands, putting them on your shoulders and pushing you off of him.

"Well..look who's getting frisky" you teased as he pinned your hands and loomed over you.

"Shut the hell up"

"Make me"You smiled watching as that only annoyed him more "It's really fun seeing how angry I can get you, Mr.Zero"You teased

You felt as one hand tightened while he moved the other to touch the left side of your face. You quickly snapped your fingers to create a shadow.

"Get him off me"You spoke urgently as you heard sounds coming from his hand and felt it heating up on the side of your face

The shadow grabbed his shoulders pulling at him making his grip on you loosing. It didn't pull him off quick enough though, and the explosion went off by your head. Thankfully his hand was no longer on your face but the explosion sent a ringing through your ears.

You let out a scream of pain gripping your head as the agonizing, throbbing pain shot through it. You opened your eyes seeing your shadow still holding him. You made it disappear before he could realize what it was, so he wouldn't get any information on your quirk.

"You motherfucker. What the hell is wrong with you. I was having fun and you decide to try and explode my head"You groaned glaring at him as you stumbled to your feet

"I told you to shut the hell up. You didn't listen so I thought of a better way. You can't talk when you're fucking dead"

"Too bad I won't allow you to get rid of me that easily...but you really pissed me off with that"

You rubbed your head a few more times trying anything to rid the pain. You heard as he ran towards you but you maneuvered around him. He was on your right side.

You pulled his hair using your left hand and kicked the back of his calf. As he fell you released your left hand from his hair, and pushed on his chest with all your strength using your right hand. It made the impact of him hitting the ground worse.

He groomed and tried to move but you were straddling his waist again and had small shadows attached to the ground wrapped around his ankles and wrist.

A chuckle left you as you looked at him, but you stopped due to the pain in your head.

"Oi-"

"Nuh uh. Nope, I don't want to hear any speaking from you"

You pulled out a knife twirling it. Then you used it to trace along his jawline  making sure to not cut him. A smirk grew on your face as a low growl left him.

"Get of-"

"Shut...The fuck...Up"You spoke slowly as you trailed the knife down his neck and chest stopping at the clothed v-neck of his hero costume.

"You've given me one of the worst headaches I've ever had, and you can't listen to simple instructions. It's like you're whole goal is to piss me off. But I'm not allowing you to get in the way of my fun"

He started moving trying to free his arms and legs from the shadows. As he moved the knife pricked at his chest.

"You may want to stay still. This knife can go deeper than that. Or maybe you're into some knife play and you like this"You smirked looking down at him

"Get the fuck off me"He yelled making the painful headache worsen

As the pain came back your focus on the shadows went away. In return the shadows also disappeared. He pushed you off him and threw your knife to the side.

You knew you weren't going to be able to fight him with the pain you were in. He was definitely going to win any fight that took place right now.

"You're lucky you got that explosion by my head. I wish this could've last longer but I have to go. We'll meet again sometime"

You ran to the edge of the building looking for a shaded area on the ground. You jumped off the building not bothering to look back at the yelling hero. You slipped into the shadow of the building and resurfaced at your hideout.

I definitely need to stop underestimating that man you thought as you looked through the drawers for medicine. He isn't a hero to take lightly but you're also not a villain to take lightly either.