Your Goal

Bang bang bang*

"FBI OPEN UP"

You looked up at your locked door.You walked to it and snapped. A shadow appeared and you pointed to the door. The shadow went threw the bottom. You looked out the peep hole and saw a familiar man standing out in front of the door.

"Fuji you asshole!"You yelled as you slammed the door open

Fuji broke out laughing, holding onto the wall.

"You should've seen the look on your face boss! It was hilarious"He said as he walked inside of your hideout

"First of all, don't ever do that again unless you want to die. Next, I've told you time to time that it's boss BITCH"You said.

Your shadow came inside following Fuji and looked at him.

"How has it been? Any new targets?"He asked.

"Nah. I'm not planning on anything big for a while"You replied.

"Mm"

"Anyways, how's it been going at the other location?"

Fuji shrugged.

"It's been fine. Just got another shipment of knives. But when you asked about the other warehouse, I assumed you asked about me. I've been fine. Thanks for asking boss BITCH" he said, laughing.

"That's funny. But I don't remember asking"You smirked.

"Rude. Anyways, moving on, who's the big shot you've been stalking? Is he cute?" Fuji asked.

"Eh. His eyes are a beautiful red. Name's Ground Zero" you said.

"Buzzkill! Just his eyes?!" He whined.

"Fuji! That's beside the point! We need to do more research. Find out some personal business"

"Ok ok..way to take all the fun away"Fuji whispered.

You elbowed his arm, before leaving to get your computers.

"What exactly are we searching for boss?" Fuji asked.

"Just..search up Ground Zero. And click on anything that seems to have information on his personal life"You said.

"On it"

You went through website by website, looking for any information on this 'Ground Zero' man.

"Sigh..the only things I have so far, are his real name and where he went to school" you said, putting your pen down.

"What's his real name?"

"Kat- uh..Katsuki Bakugo. Age 26, male, height 6'0, weight 213lbs. He went to UA High" you said.

"UA? Pfft. His name..is Katsuki Bakugo? What a hot name for someone that looks so hot"Fuji drooled.

"You're so dumb!" You laughed.

"Says the one that wants to meet him all the time"He said with a chuckle

You felt your face heat up.

"He's interesting! T-that's all"You said.

He rolled up his sleeves and went back to his computer.

"Whatever you say..boss BITCH"

You laughed, but noticed some old scars on Fuji's arms. It made you remember exactly how you began committing crimes in the first place.

10 years ago

(Trigger Warning: contains/suggest suicide attempts and homophobia)

You sat in the cafeteria along with Fuji's friends waiting for him. He had asked all of you during class to come together during lunch so he can tell you all something.

In the Shadows |Bakugo x Reader|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara