Furi

Fuji and Kiri were in the living room of Kirishima's house on their phones. They had just come home from a date and were just lazying around. Fuji sat comfortably on the couch and Kiri laid on it resting his head in Fuji's lap.

"We should go swimming"Kiri suggested looking up at Fuji before going back to looking at the phone

"I'm not too fond of swimming"

"Even so I promise it'll be fun. I have a pool in the back. It'll just be me and you"

"And privacy is always nice but I don't know how to swim"

"That's not a problem I could teach you"

"Okay but I don't have any clothes"

"I probably have something you can wear"

Fuji sighed knowing he had no other excuse to use. He sat his phone to the side and looked down to Kiri.

"You really want to swim don't you?"He asked

"Yep"Kiri said with a nod and a smile

"How about you swim and I watch"Fuji proposed moving his hands to run along Kiri's muscles "A nice muscular man swimming with no shirt on. I bet you'll put on a good show for me"

"It'll be a better show if you got in too"Kiri said finally putting the phone down and looking Fuji in his eyes

Fuji felt his breath get caught due to the gaze from the other man and his face began to heat up.

"Okay I'm sold. I'll at least stick my feet in the pool. But if I get in I'm keeping my shirt on"

"You sure you don't want a short sleeve shirt?"

"No I want the long sleeves"

"That's fine by me. As long as you're comfortable"Kiri shrugged about to move and get up

"Wait lets stay like this for a bit longer then we can go outside"Fuji said receiving no complaints from Kiri

~~

Kiri swam to the side of the pool to Fuji. He grabbed Fuji's hand and tugged him trying to pull him in the water.

"Come on get in the pool"

"My feet in the water is fine for now"

"But I want you in the water"

"Convince me to get in then"

Kiri placed a hand on each side of Fuji and pushed himself up to be eye level with him. He looked at him and hummed while leaning closer.

"Not sure how I'm supposed to convince you"

"Well I guess I won't be getting in"Fuji responded closing some of the distance between them

"You're getting in one way or another"Kiri said getting closer

"Mhmm sure I will"

Fuji closed his eyes expecting a kiss but instead he got a kiss on his cheek and heard a laugh then the water splashed.

"Really"He whined watching Kiri swim away from him still laughing

"You could get a kiss if you swim with me"

"That's your attempt to convince me to swim?"

"Yes"Kiri responded swimming back to him "Sooo...Is it working?"

"A little bit"Fuji laughed watching the smile grow on Kiri's face

"Seriously though do you really not want to get in the water?"