25|𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬

"Kim taehyung and Kim jisoo. Stop fighting over silly things." Taehyung's mom yelled out of frustration.

"This isn't something silly aunt chaerin." Jisoo shot back "This thief right here, stole chicken leg and a big piece of chicken from my plate." She pointed at taehyung who was sitting beside her and calmly sipping his coke and rolled his eyes at her complaints.

"Kim taehyung." Chaerin scolded after noticing his reaction.

"Don't worry baby, i will go and fetch some for you." She looked at Jisoo with a smile and kissed her cheek before heading to kitchen.

Jisoo looked at taehyung and stuck her tounge out at him before going back to eat her remaining pieces of chicken.

"You know what am i?" He asked.

"A chicken thief." With that said she turned to other side and continued on her eating.

He sighed in annoyance before grabbing her by her shoulders and making her look at him with his finger under her chin. He leaned in, kissing her cheek and whispered.

"I am a bad boy!"

"Then, i am a bad girl." She smirked. Finding her adorable he laughed moving away and clucthing his stomach as she rolled her eyes at him.

"That wasn't funny."

He smirked after containing himself. "Are you sure about that?"

"Yeah. I can prove it for you." She smirked. He wiggled his eyebrows in amusement after her comment.

"Well, then prove it." He challenged.

"How do you want me to prove it?"

"uhm.." He licked his lips while thinking to come up with something his type of challenge.

"Well.." He started. "This piece of chicken, i will place this in between my mouth and you have to take it from my mouth and eat it." He smirked, picking up a little piece of chicken and showing it to her.

"Easy." She smirked as he placed it in between his mouth and was waiting for her to do something. The gap was so small to point, the little piece was barely visible. She reached out her hand to take it but taehyung caught her wrist stopping her from reaching it.

He smirked "Without using your hands."

"Well then, let me kick your face and take it before you eat it." She raised her leg only to get stopped by the latter once again.

"You aren't allow to use your legs either." His grin widened.

"Guess i don't have a choice." She muttered , huffing underneath her breath before looking back at him.

She gulped with a pointed look at him while he smirked knowing that she can't prove herself until she takes this step. Noticing, his challenging smirk, a wicked smile spread across her features as she bit her lip and leaned closer to words him.

His eyes twinkled with amusement when she got closer and closer until her nose slightly brushed on his. She looked at the piece of chicken inbetween his lips instead of eyes.

After all chicken is life..... Her innocent mind thought. I can do anything to achieve my chicken. She slowly nodded at her thoughts while taehyung got confused at her actions and chuckled wondering what's going on that little brain of hers.