Chapter T E N

Giannas POV:

We both woke up around the same time the next morning, the bright sunlight coming in from the huge windows blinding our eyes.

Draco said he would come back in a bit and and left to his dorm to get ready for classes, leaving me alone and wondering where my fellow friends were.

As I did my usual morning routine, both girls walked in catching my eye.

"The hell have you two been?" They turned to look at me and I raised my eyebrows.

"Izeyahs dorm." Mia said.

"Hot ravenclaw boys dorm." Pansy said.

I scoffed at the two and continued doing my makeup.

"You're one to say, I saw you with Malfoy last night. All cuddling and hugging while you two slept!" My eyes went wide. I looked at Pansy and now she had her eyebrows raised as she smirked at me.

"Oh fuck off! We were just cuddling not bloody snogging!" Mia scoffed and our attention went to her.

"Oh yeah? And friends happen to make out in the halls?" Mia spoke.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her.

"Yesterday in the corridor. Before Izeyah took me to our picnic, I saw you two sucking each others face, infront of Isabella!!" Pansy laughed but tried to hide it by covering her mouth with her hand.

"Ohh! I can explain.. Isabella would NOT stop bothering Malfoy so he asked for my help...and he might have told her we were..dating.."

"WHAT!?" They both yelled out in disbelief.

"But I PROMISE WE'RE NOT-" They didn't care to listen as they threw themselves at me, making all of us fall to the floor as they cheered in excitement, yelling in high pitched tones right in my ear.

"What the fuck is going on in here?"
The three of us looked up to the door and there stood Blaise and Tom.

"HER AND MALFOY ARE TOGETHER!!" Pasy exclaimed and got up from the floor, helping us.

"Tom, you owe me 30 galleons." Tom rolled his eyes and handed Blaise the money.

"GUYS! we're not dating!" I tried to convince them all but they wouldn't believe me, or they didn't want to believe me.

I rolled my eyes and plopped on my bed, frustrated while the girls got ready, the boys waiting in our room.

"Oh look Gia, its your boyfriend." I looked up and gave Mia a death stare then looked towards the door to indeed, see Malfoy standing there.

"Ouu boyfriend? Been talking about me I see?" He rasied his brows at me while smiling as he walked over to my bed, taking a seat next to me.
I could feel everyone watching us both.

"Malfoy could you please tell these imbeciles that we are not dating." I pleaded as I sat up.

"And why would I lie?" He turned to me.

"AHA SEE!?" Pansy came out of the bathroom after changing into her uniform.

"Oh god.." I mumbled under my breath as I held the bridge of my nose with my fingers.

"So are you or are you not? Cause' I kind of didn't want to loose 30 galleons today." I laughed at Tom,

"We're...fake dating. For both our sakes." Draco wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I got a wiff of his strong and great smelling cologne as he pulled me closer to him.

"How so?" Blaise asked.

"Well, keeps people away, if you understand." They all knew what he meant.