Chapter F O U R

"Though you may feel alone, I will
               always be with you..."
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We boarded the train and made our way to the Slytherin section, finding Pansy on the way.
We all sat in a compartment; Mia and Pansy by my sides and Draco, Blaise, and Tom across from us. The two others had sat in a further compartment with what I assume to be their friends.

"How are you all feeling?" Tom asked as he stared out the window, watching Kings Cross grow further and further away.

"Shut up Riddle." Mia responded.
He looked at her and realized what she meant, Pansy didn't know.

"I already know." Oh.. she knew?

"How?" Mia asked and we all looked over at her.

"My father rejected his offer and instead... gave him my mother's life." She looked down at the table and I could tell tears were forming in her eyes.

"Im so sorry, we didn't know..." I put my arm around her shoulders pulling her close to my chest as she cried into the crook of my neck.

I have never seen so much love between a mother and daughter as I did with Pansy and Mrs. Parkinson. They were like best friends, they were inseparable. I felt bad now knowing that her source of happiness was now gone. Surely she would feel better after sucking some randome guy off later but I still felt bad.

"I miss her so much." I had no word for her, all I could do was comfort her.
I looked up at everyone giving them a 'help me' look but they all shrugged having no clue what to do.

"It will all be ok, she's in a better place now. She's your guardian angel now."
I told her the same bullshit everyone tells you when you loose someone you loved, I had no clue what else to say.

She lifted her head up and wiped her tears with her robe.

"I know.. Ill be fine." She smiled weakly at all of us and we gave her a small nod.

We continued talking about many things over the long trip to Hogwarts. We shared many laughs as Blaise made many jokes trying to enlighten us.

Mia was now asleep, her head leaning on the window as well as Blaise and Pansy. It was now only Tom, Draco and I.

"Are you alright Gia?"

"Im perfectly fine Malfoy." I said sarcasticly and we all smiled.

"We have to be careful throught this whole thing. Many things and people will try to get in our way but no matter what we cant break, we have to do what the lord says or well end up like her mother." Riddle said as he kept his gaze between Draco and I.

"I know. I just can't believe it. I mean.. we're-" I was cut of by Malfoy giving me a look that made me stop.

His eyes looked above me to the racks where some bags and trunks were placed. He looked back at me and Riddle,

"Someone is up there." He whispered.

I looked back at the rack and noticed something was off when one of the trunks moved slightly.
I turned back to him giving him a confused look but not putting much care into it as I was quite tired.

"Wake me up when we get there." The two nodded and I crossed my arms on the table hiding my head in them.

                       -------------------

"Yo fuckers! Wake up!"

"Jesus fuck Zabini." I brought my head up to see everyone waking up and Blaise having a wide smile looking proud for being the first one up, adorable that one.