Chapter T W O

"I know how you feel dear. Though there is no need for tears..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"

Come on in you too." Narcissa said as she welcomed us both in her home. I got a peek at the death eaters along with the Parkinsons and Zabinis sitting in the dining room.

"Cissy!"

"Gia, goodness how you've grown dear. Iv missed you so much." She hugged me, welcoming me into her warm hugs that I seemed to live for.

"So have I. I have so much to say,"

"We can talk after dear. For now go to your room, Draco is in his aswell."
I had my own room here aswell, it was obviously bigger than the burrow's but it didn't have the same comfort.
I made my way to my room and placed my bag on the bed along with Zen, my cat. I decided to go to Draco's room to say hi.

He stayed down the hall from my room. I got up to his door and knocked.

What I saw made me hurt a bit.

"Gia.. H-hi," He said as he closed the door behind him quickly. Not quick enough though, in his room I saw Pansy on her knees and hair in a mess.

"Oh im sorry, ill leave you..." I began to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

                        Draco's POV :
                       an hour earlier

I layed in bed nervous. I was dressed up in my usual all black suit.

She was coming here tonight, Gianna Snape.

We have been friends since we were born. She was the only person that stuck with me no matter what. I haven't seen her since school ended and I was nervous, I felt some wierd shit in my stomach, like butterflies?
What the fuck. Why? Its just Gia. Its just the girl who made me feel things everytime I saw her. Do I fancy her? No. No. Of course I dont. I can't fancy Gia. I don't fancy anyone, iv never fancied anyone. Fuck.

My thoughts were interupted by mother,

"Draco, the Zabini's are here."  I walked out my room and downstairs.

"Draco, my mannn!" I hugged Blaise, also my best friend since birth and shook his parents hands.

"Wanna come up?" He nodded and followed me back to my room.

"She coming you know?" I didn't even have to ask, I knew who he was talking about.

"Yea, so what?"

"Oh don't be stupid Malfoy, I know you fancy her."

"The fuck Blaise, I would never fancy her."

"We'll see about that."

We were both interupted when someone bursted into my room,

"DRACY POOOO!" Pansy. God how I hated this girl. She jumped onto me making me fall on my bed with her on top.

"Get. The. Fuck. Off. Me." She didn't hesitate to do as told.

"Hi Blaise." She made her way to hug him but he stretched his arm out to stop her.

"Im good, thanks." A face of disgust forming on his face.