Give Me Something

Kids usually ask pleadingly for things they want and, there was this kid who wants to give him, but they weren't what kids would usually beg to say... perhaps, actually beg their parents for at all. 

"Give me a thrill. No, not a roller coaster ride. Something bigger, something more extraordinary! Something that will make my heart pounds so hard it will explode inside my ribcage! Like, well... something that a light couldn't see or a dark couldn't hide... creepier than creepy. Scarier than scary. More frightening than the most. Something that no one couldn't handle, they would surely die."

"Give me something that myself will completely indulge on. Maybe a book... but will a certain book will indulge me forever? Something like a music that will make my brain cells stimulated so much, I'll get hypnotized. Or.. maybe a movie! A movie that will send me off from reality where I can make my imagination become real and solid.."

"Um, no.. not watching The Amazing World of Gumball or Adventure Time, mom. Weit, yeah, you're right. Phineas and Ferb are cool! They make things become true in their world. Oh, I know! Something that even Phineas and Ferb couldn't make come true! I want something like that! Something that even Phineas and Ferb couldn't think about or that will make them insane!"

"Give me something that it is to live for. I don't think games will make up for it.. not even sports to make me alive. Something that will make me crawl just to get it, even with the worms slithering on and in my skin. Something that will make me walk on a road full of shattered glass. Something that will make me bleed just to get that something! Something that will make me not eat for centuries but because of that, I still live! Something to make me feel like I'm immortal!"

"Give me something that is worse than the worst. Something that is worse than drowning in a very dirty wide open water. Something that is worse than to be killed or be raped by someone... or worse than knowing someone whom you really know or even someone you don't know was in that similar situation. Something that is even worse than hell itself."

"Will love be the answer? Really? I think you're right, mom and dad... But I always heard many stories about strong-willed people who still endures and lives on even so that the one or the thing they loved cease to exist... Or maybe because of that love they had, they were very strong. And because of love as well that it makes people want to die, or the sole cases why they are killed, or why they deceased or, even dwell on so many emotions... which, isn't exactly the thing I'm looking for... I don't think love is the one that I'm looking for... I think you guys misunderstand. Yes, mom and dad... I love you guys so much too.."

The kid sighed heavily that it boomed throughout the room. His mom and dad were stammering the whole entire time.

"I just really hope you could give something that my mind can be occupied with... Something that will make the prisoners worth the time to do or think about when they're in the cell of complete hopelessness and utter despair.... Something... that will make my own mind can only think about.. or maybe something that will help me think about nothing at all. Not a thought to linger about. Not a speck of my cells to function."

The kid whimpered and then, slowly crying.

"Because, honestly, mom and dad... my thoughts are killing me."