16

Joohyun's Pov

The next day I woke up with a freaking hungover as expected. I felt a warm arms wrap around my waist, I am naked? What happened? I was about to push the hand away but it just tightened, who is this freak who had guys to hug me? I face the f**ker who's hugging me but her chest is what I face off. Is this a girl or a boy I can feel something poking me to my glorious zone. I look around and this is not my place but this place is familiar.

As nervousness took over me I didn't hesitate to push and kick the freaking asshole, I confirmed that she's a girl because of her hair and sexy voice, damn.

"Hyun"

"Lisa?"

"Why did you push me?" she ask getting up making me see her glorious body.

"Any problem?" she ask getting back at the bed and hugging me again, she kiss the crown of my head and whispered a good morning.

"Morning" I replied hugging her back.

"I'm hungry" she said

"I'll cook then"

"I want to eat you instead." she said sucking my neck.

"Lisa" I told but she went over the covers and lean to my glorious zone.

After awhile were now eating a real food and not our bodies. We may not be fucking but I am sitting at her lap because she told me that she wanted to feel my warmth, I know she's just being pervert because after she ate me we already took a shower together and she started there again but I left her hanging (Irene Bae lang malakas).

"Love" she called and she's holding a fork with a bacon, she gestured me to eat it so I did.

...........

As Lisa drop me home my parents is already there but I did not let Lisa to enter, well I still didn't know that they were there not until I entered. Maybe this morning is not yet the right time for them to meet. I am hoping to meet her parents soon.

"Where is that Lisa?" Dad ask kissing my cheek when he back away he look at my appearance and stop at my jaw down to my neck.

"What happened there?" dad ask sternly.

"We came from Daegu and this is what I will see to my lovely daughter?" he added making me nervous, it's already at its highest peak.

"I want to meet her later." he stated

"But---"

"Neither you like it or not." he said ending the discussion.

"Mom" I called but she just smile agreeing to my father's decision.

"Better to meet her now, does she have plans for you to meet her parents?" mom ask making me realize that well we still didn't talk about it.

"We just became official last night." I plainly stated

"WHAT?" the three of them exclaimed.

"Just last two weeks you are doing some hilarious things here and you're saying now that you just became official last night?" Suzy unnie ask

"Well for sure you know that I like her since then but I just kept it. Now I want her and no one's gonna stop me." I said firmly.

"Just be married first before getting pregnant better to be sure than being left after pleasure." Dad said and look at mom walking towards her.

"Yes dad" I answered

............

The sun has already set and  it's now dinner time, I talk to Lisa early this afternoon about her meeting my parents and she's hella nervous she told but she will come and face my family.