Nine

Update.

.

.

Kidding...

Bukas nalang.

Follow nyo naman ako🥺.

.

.

.

Lisa's Pov

Bae Joohyun texted me saying that we should stop whatever is going on. I want to run to her event though the rain is pouring. Jennie run away since awhile ago and I don't know where did she went. I was worried but I don't know anymore. For the second time around I did not do anything to make someone stay.

______

It's been days since Jennie left and the pain, is still here. Why I didn't stop her if I can always do?

What is the reason to stop her?

Would she ever stay if I stop her?

I love her that's why I want her happiness and maybe. I am not her happiness.

Me and Jennie have a stable, contented, happy or whatever you call it, we love each other and were proud of our relationship. We were still young but I can see her for the rest of my life. I am just turning sixteen when she left. But I know I have to accept. Either she comes back or not.

Then then after a year a met Joohyun, she's gorgeous, smart, kind but she also got an attitude. That's one of the reasons why I fell for her.

When Jennie came back, that was so unexpected awkwardly. I miss her but my feelings for Joohyun grew that my whole system craves for her.

I loved Jennie and I love Joohyun.

______

I was awoken from my thoughts when my phone rang.

It's was Yeri who was calling since awhile ago. Not just her but also Wendy, Chaeng and Jackson.

15 missed calls from Yeri

12 missed calls from Chipmunk

22unread messages from Olaf

16 unread messages from Wang

I called Chaeyoung and luckily she answers after it rang.

"Damn it Lisa! Go here at Joohyun's!!!" she shouted at the other line so I distant my phone from my ear.

"Lisa! We need you here!!" another voice that I am sure is Wendy.

"Unnie!!!" that was Yeri this time. I didn't notice that I am now changing and now wearing a coat. I took my car keys then lock my apartment then run to the elevator. Lalisa Manoban being unlucky person, I didn't any umbrella. Well my car is parked underground but... Never mind ill just run when I got there.

I rush to my car, start it and boom, I am now here at Joohyun's place, kidding. I started driving fast but smooth(What?), after twenty minutes of driving, almost getting caught by the cops and almost getting stuck at the stop light, I amde it to Joohyun's place. Well cut off the cops because I didn't, they didn't notice I was speeding off.

Now I am here, I am stuck if I'll knock or,of course I'll knock but no one answered nor open the door for me, I am Lalisa Manoban. So I tried my luck if the door is unlock and it's not,one of the luckiest days I have. The thing is I am soaked in the rain. I went in and I heard a noise, group of people watching a cat fight.

Are they really my friends? Who's even fighting? What's the reason of it? So I walk closer and it was Jennie and freaking fucking hell Joohyun?

I'm so proud of Joohyun she's topping the fight.

"Thats my girl." I said and someone smack my head.

"What?" I ask, it was Jisoo and Chaeng is holding her.

"Stop them!" Jeongyeon shouted, why are they even complete here? This people are so fond of gossips, such a gossip enthusiasts.

"How?" I ask looking at all of them.

Full cast watching is just watching the leads fight, is this even real? (Huh author-nim?!)

"It's up to you!" they all shouted, I thought that the two will stop because of the noise but no one even bother to look. I can't believe I am seeing Joohyun in a fight, so amazing? Whatever.

"Jennie!!!" I shouted really loud and that's when the two of them froze. Joohyun's hand is nearly scratching Jennie's beautiful face and Jennie's hand into Joohyun's hair. They stop and stand up, guilty puppies, just kidding.

"Now, the show starts." Jackson said and the others laugh.

"Who would win?(comment down)" Chaeng said and Jackson and her high five.

"Yah not my lover!" Jisoo shouted making me shock and also the others.

"No way!" we all said aside from the two.

"Lisa" the two of them said at the same time.

"I thought you will just take a fresh air?!" I ask worriedly touching her face that has scratches,still beautiful.

"What's happening?" I ask looking at Joohyun now and Jennie groped at my wet shirt.

"Your girl---"

"We're just friends." I said and Jennie's hold lossen.

"Well you two become lovers."she answered plainly and my eyes widen, how did she knew?

"Uhmmm" the others said at the back.

"I need to go."Jackson said and was about to go but  haeng hold him.

"I'll see you at school Joo---Irene." Seulgi said and was also about to follow but Wendy holds her. This professor knows a lot of things about my life.

"Lisa" Jackson said

"It's okay" I said and sigh.

"Let's go and treat this wounds." I said and hold Jennie's hand.

"You're not going to stay and treat mine?" Joohyun ask.

"Why would I?" I questioned and that shut her up. I saw pain in her eyes.

"Because..."

"You can't find any reason because in the first place we're not together and remember you're now cutting ties?" I said and drag Jennie but a hand stop me, holding my left wrist.

"I love you and I'm sorry." she said but I didn't look back.

"I wanted you, I always do. I'm sorry if I did that. I am now ready Lisa." she stated making my heart flutter.

"I also felt the same."i said sadly my tears is about to fall but I am stopping it.

" Lis, give me chance. "she said

"Let's talk about it." holding my wrist tighter than awhile ago.

"Took you two weeks for us to talk but for now, give me time. I want to think things up." I said and pull Jennie out.

"I'm sorry" she whispered before I totally left her place.

_____
•••••••••