Two

Lisa's Pov

"Yah Lalisa!!" A tall girl shouted when she reach her friend.

" Chaeng-ah!" I also gouted and we hug.

"Oh Lalisa I miss you my friend!" she exclaim as we broke off the hug.

"Ehh Chipmunk don't act as if we didn't seen each other just few hours ago." I said in disgust but she just laugh at me.

"Yeah whatever, I thought you weren't going to our class." the latter said rolling her eyes.

"Let's go to our class." I said, we started walking when she handed me snacks.

"Wha---"

"You are with Irene unnie for sure you haven't eaten anything yet." she said so I grab it. Enough to feed  make my hungry worms, I mean my stomach.

"Thank you so much Chong-ah!" I said and hug her tight.

"Yuck Lalisa!" she said taking my hand off of her.

"Hi Lisa-yah" Somi said waving her hand together with her friends, she wink at us or more likely to me, not to boast but she's one of my admirers.

"Always so hot Lalisa." Chaeng whispered in my ear.

"Hey" I replied and we walked passed by her.

"Lisa Manoban always so gorgeous." Sunmi said biting her lower lip,i just look away because there's a possibility that Joohyun's friends might see us rather me.

"Be careful over there my friend, your lovers friends might be just around us watching you." Chaeyoung tease.

"Tss"

"They are so against you and Irene unnie." she told that I just agreed.

"Manoban!! Park!!" A tiny voice yelled our surnames.

"Hey Jeongyeon!" we said in chorus.

"I was looking for the two of you since awhile ago." she stated while panting hard.

"Jagiya!!" Nancy suddenly cling unto me.

"Na-Nancy!" I said and try to pull my arm but she did not let go instead her hold tighten.

"Yah you and Lisa ain't lovers stop dreaming." Jeongyeon said harshly.

"She's right" Chaeng seconded.

"Well soon me and Lalisa Manoban will be official." she said dreamily.

"Yeah keep on dreaming." Chaeng said

"She's not even saying anything." Nance said smiling widely to me.

"Well I'm already seeing someone." I said and she suddenly take her hand off.

"What?! Since when?!" she ask frowning.

"It's none of your business." Jeongyeon said and pull me towards our room.

We walked to the stairs until reaching the third floor.

"What a beautifully handsome Manoban." they said and heave a deep sigh.

My phone vibrated so I take it in my jeans pocket.

My bunny:

Are you already at your class Lalisa Manoban?

"What's with your smile Manoban?" Jackson ask peeking at my phone.

"You arrive early." Chaeng said referring to Jackson.