11

Imagine a crowd....

Lisa's Pov

Thailand

I am back where I was born, where I am still contented and happy. I left without telling anyone excluding Jennie of course. She's the one who persuade me that I should breathe but she's not the one who told me that I shouldn't tell my friends, it's my own decision. It's not that I want them to worry, I just want them to miss me,yeah a childish for a lot of people but I really wanted to feel appropriated and love. They even contacting me but I am not answering then I decided to change my number.

One year and six months later...

"Their graduation is in a few months from now." A manly voice said behind me.

"Yeah"

"Are going there, Lalisa?" a soft voice ask and hugging me to my side which I returned.

"I don't think so." I answered shrugging.

"Well there are still days and moths to think about it, aside from that you already have enough time here. Even took you more than a year." my mother said but I just kissed the crown of her head.

"I think I can't comeback." I whispered making my mother stand up.

"Can't comeback?!" my mom said slamming her hands on the table.

"Don't you want me to stay here?" I ask with a furrowed brows.

"No!"

"Why?!" I ask getting frustrated.

"Are you disowning me mom, Dad!" I ask looking at my father.

"We want a grandchildren, Lalisa." dad said making sigh. A grandchildren.

"I don't even have a girlfriend." I said in monotone, trying my best not to burst.

"You HAD TWO girlfriends." mom said emphasizing the two words.

"It's just that she left the second one without letting her explain." a voice said making my blood boil. Damn it! Why can't they understand that I already had enough.

I stand up and punch Bambam hard on his face.

"Lalisa!!" mom and dad yelled. Mom came to me and dad help Bambam stand up.

"Lalisa Manoban!" my father said authoritatively.

"The two of you better talk about it." my mother said frowning obviously not liking my outburst.

"You're fault" we said in unison.

"Sorry" we apologize in unison then after than a loud laughter erupted in the whole room.

"So would you go back to Seoul?" he ask walking towards the small ref in my bedroom. He took two cans of beer and throw one to me.

"I still don't know, I don't want to see her." I answered truthfully.

"But you can bear to see Jennie?" he questioned as if I just answered the most unbelievable one.

"The pain I felt with Joohyun is different. Imagine we became together at night while having sex then  when we met she would say that we already broke up. What a bitch man." I said letting my frustration out.

"Okay, you're so TMI." he said and laugh making me confuse.

"TMI?" I ask and his laughter continues.

"Too much insecurities." he said

"To whom I am insecure with?" I ask raising my left brow.

"To Seulgi because Joo---I mean Irene is too close with her friend or maybe they are already lovers but...."