What their friend/ others think of your relationship pt.2

Girl version:

Sam: 

Miguel: they're cute, but I actually wish I was dating Sam. I think she would be better with me, I'm calmer that y/n. 

Hawk: they're ok, what really ticks me off is that they are at Miyagi do. Cobra Kai is better them that dojo.

Aisha: they're sweet, Sam's trying to get back onto my good side again, but y/n is super nice. 

Tory: 

Miguel: They're the couple you don't want to mess with. Like you mess with one of them and you get both. Both are very aggressive but sweet when they want to be. 

Hawk: verrrry flirty with each other, even in the dojo. Y/n's really pretty but then again so is Tory. They're pretty much the power couple. 

Aisha: so cute but mean most of the time. They both are very nice people but at the same time it's like when Hawk smacked Tory on the back congratulating her after she beat Miguel. Y/n twisted his arm around his back and shoved him into a wall face first. Then her and Tory kissed each other out of jealousy. 

Yay, 2 in one day! I have a question though. Should I do Aisha? Idk, i can't decide if I should. Comment if you want Aisha in these, I would really appreciate it.

Have a good day, or continue your day and make it great. 

Request are open, vote and comment too. It keeps me motivated. 

-TJ⭐️