Cheater? (Miguel)

I walked down the quiet road to the park. The wind swayed throughout the vibrant trees and bird started to fly south because winter nears. I had a small smile as I turned the corner of the road happy to see my boyfriend of 2 month. I was walking to the picnic table we usually sit at. We sit and watch the small lake and just talk.  The next vision that crossed my eyes rocked me to my core, the smile dropped to my face and made tears perk-up in my eyes. There in the clearing was Miguel and Sam sitting at 'our' table kissing. I was behind them and walked up to the table as I pushed back my tears. I wasn't one to cry. I cleared my throat catching their attention   

"Wow," I scoffed  looking to the sky. 

"Your a bitch, you know that Miguel?" I said pointing to him. 

"I-" He started but I cut him off by yelling

"Oh my god, shut up! Don't talk to me, don't even fucking look at me ever again" 

I wiped the corner of my mouth and turned to Sam. 

"And you? What the hell! I tried to be nice to you but apparently when you hate someone you cause relationships to end." She just look down. "Don't be guilty bitch, you can have him. He's all yours." 

I started to walk away fast as my Hollister black windbreaker swayed in the wind. Miguel ran up behind me and grabbed my forearm. He turned me to him I tried to pull away but his grip was strong. 

"Let me go" I spat through gritted teeth. 

"No, hear me out" He said. I stomped on his foot and shoved him away. He stumbled back and I saw tears in his eyes. I started to feel bad but then remembered what he did to me. My face emotion less I said:

"screw you Miguel, We're done." I ran away with my awe stricken ex-boyfriend staring at the back of my body watching me finally turn a corner. I ran home and slammed the door. My sister Hannah came downstairs and looked at me obviously startled. We looked in each others eyes. She way my fraternal twin and knew what happened. It's like she could tell that I broke-up with him. She pulled me into her arms and wrapped them around my stomach. That's when I broke down. Not a sad break-down though an angry one. I hugged her back and some tears slipped down my face as I made a revenge plan for Sam. Suddenly I got a phone number from a number I didn't know. Confused, I pulled away and told my sister I would be ok and saw my phone still buzzing from the incoming call. I picked it up:

"Hello?" I asked. 

"Y/N! Please meet me at the beach on the end of the wharf." He said."I have to explain, Please." He begged. He must be using a strangers phone. I sighed thinking about it. I replied: 

" Fine but If you don't have an excuse I will surely beat you and push you off the pier." 

"Yes, yes ofc anything just to get you back and to explain" He spoke. I could technically hear the tears in his eyes. I hung up and sighed. I wanted him back but I was hurt just the same. I said bye to my sister who was skeptical of me leaving so soon. 

I ended up at the pier 10 minutes later. I tucked my skateboard under my arm and walked across the wooden boards seagulls chirped as I passed the shops and restaurants. Finally, ending up at the end of the pier I waled up the set of stairs that entered onto a flat over a shop. I saw him standing at the railing playing with his fingers and looking at the water that lapped against the wharf poles. 

"Hi," I said. My hands  played with the inner lining of the silky fabric of the pockets inside my jeans. He bit his lip and walked up to me. As if preparing a speech for his 4th grade debate trial. 

"Y/N, I didn't kiss her," he said. He continued, "She kissed me and had my hand held in front of her really strong." He said, "She wouldn't let me go." That sort of made sense cause she was pretty strong with holding people down but I didn't do Karate so I wouldn't know. It's just what Aisha told me once.  

"Could you give me another chance? Please take me back." He  looked at me with his big eyes. I smiled softly at him. 

"Yes." I spoke finally, He opened his mouth to speak as his smile grew wider and wider. "Yes, only because I love you and know you aren't that type of person to cheat." He shook his head no, agreeing that he would never cheat on me. He ran up to me and engulfed me into a big hug. My head lay on his collarbone and his head was on my shoulder. 

"Thank you..." He spoke. "I love you too Princess." He spoke smiling at me. He lay a gentle kiss on my lips. " I love You too baby." I said. Then I smacked him on the side of his stomach. Hard.  

"Heeeeey, what was that for?" He whined rubbing his side. He had a small pout on his face. I smiled at him and he looked at me confused. 

"That's for kissing another girl." He laughed and pulled me into another kiss. But this time he dipped me. His hand lay in the crevice of my underside of my leg and he held it up near his waist and his other hand on my back. I put my hand on his chest and the other on the his neck. We heard cheering and clapping and looked to see Aisha and Hawk at the stairs smiling at us. Apparently, he called them first asking for help. I smiled at them, and we both mouthed 'thank you' to them. They nodded and smiled. I turned back to Miguel and knew I made the right decision to take him back. He's my soulmate. 

Heyyyy, hope you like this y'all, Sorry if I took a while writing it, but here it is. 

Thank you @Caitlin327 for requesting, hope you enjoyed it.

Have an amazing day everyone

~TJ