piercings - (Tory)

te he 

Y/n's pov

The door to the piercing shop jingled as I walked in, my docs stomped across the tile floor.I walked to the front desk.There was a woman sitting there she had a few piercings on her brow and nose piercing. She looked up at me and smiled. There was a name plaque on her desk, it read:

Janice  she/her   ♏   

I smiled at the astrology sign.

"What's your name?" She asked.  "Y/n" I answered. 

"Ah, you're here for the nipple piercing." I nodded smiling. I wondered how Tory was going to react...

She stood up and walked to the back without saying anything else. This wouldn't be my first piercing so I wasn't that nervous....but it was in an area that made me a little nervous. I already had my septum pierced, and either sides of my nose have 2 rings, I also have a smiley. 

A different lady walked back in and ushered me over to follow them. Once we got in the room, I sat on the chair. It kinda looked like a dentist chair, The one that can lean back. 

"My name is Leaf." They said to me, their British accent thick. 

'what a pretty name' I thought. "I am going to be giving you your piercing today" they giggled. "I'm super excited." I smirked. 

While they set up the material I looked around the room. There were shelves with packages of different piercings in plastic small bags, tapestries on the walls, posters for bands like Iron Maiden, Mötley Crüe, Anthrax, Led Zeppelin and others. I was looking at the succulents that lined their window sill of their secluded room when they walked back in with the sealed package with a singular use needle and other things I couldn't see. 

"Now, are you pregnant or breastfeeding?" They asked. I shook my head while saying no. Leaf walked over and washed their hands, then put on rubber gloves.They then grabbed the needle from the sealed plastic bag and put it in the autoclave for sterilization. 

"Alright, here's the pan flit on how to take care of them after and you shouldn't fiddle or pinch them roughly after this, for about 5 months. Also, don't wear a bra for about 2-ish weeks or more so you don't irritate them, only wear a cotton top, but if you want to or have to then wear a loose sports bra, or coverings. Be sure to wash them 2 times a day, or soak them in a salt water solution. Don't wear rough clothing that could possibly snag either." They listed. The pan flit had everything but it was still a lot to take in. 

Leaf got up and grabbed the needle from the autoclave and came back to me. 

"Now alright, it's gonna be chilly but please lift up your top darling." I did as I was told. They gently put a little bit of numbing cream on. After a couple minutes they moved so their hands were positioned near my nipple. I could barley feel the needle prodding. 

"Okay, when I say '1' I want you to take a really deep breath in and I'm going to pierce you on '3'. Leaf said.  "Okay" I said. I took a large breath when they said '1', then as she got to '2' I felt a jolting pain pierce through my left nipple. 

"Damnnnnn you tricked me" I groaned as they fed the jewelry stud through the hole in the needle. It was just a simple rod with 2 sphere closers at the end. They twisted one of the sides of the rod on to finish it. 

"Left one done" Leaf smiled, they handed me a long mirror so I could see it. It looked good, obviously it hurt, but it looked good. I handed the mirror back

"Okay, now time for the right one" they giggled moving their swivel chair over to the other side. " Now I'm not going to trick you again this time lovely. I mean it this time I'm going to poke you on '3'." Leaf explained. But I obviously didn't belive them. 

They put the needle on the side.

"1" - I took a huge breath 

"2" - I clenched my jaw expecting pain

"3" - the poke stabbed through my right nipple. 

 I groaned loudly and reached to cup my ribs under my right boob. Leaf started to laugh at me.  I scolded them jokingly. Leaf just giggled at me muttering how it 'works every time'. They helped me sit up while we snickered. 

As I was putting on my top Leaf turned to me with a square note card. I looked at them confused.  Then I saw their number was on it with a smiley face. 

"Oh...um..." I mumbled, "I actually have a girlfriend" I said. Their face dropped a little but a genuine smile came back seconds later. " Oh, that's alright." They smiled " I just tried to shoot my shot and I mean it's okay. Maybe we could all 3 of us hangout together sometime." They smiled. I grinned back, thanking them and went to pay at the front desk. 

I walked out of the store with the piercings rubbing the cotton on my shirt. It was not that noticeable under the black top but I felt free and open. It was sort of unsettling but at the same time I also felt relaxed yk?

-

-

-

-

"Tory!" I yelled as I walked inside of her house. " You left your door unlocked again u cheese stick!"  I heard running coming from a back room. Seconds later something ran into my legs making me stumble. I looked down at her little brother Brandon. 

"Hi y/n" He squealed hugging my legs together making it impossible for me to move. I laughed and bent down to rub his back. 

"How are you little man?" I asked. He smiled widely at me, that was a good enough answer. Brandon stretched out his arms for me to pick up. But due to my new piercings I couldn't. "Sorry dude, I can't do that I uh....hurt my chest ." I lied pointing to my collarbone. He pouted but ran away soon after to play with his toys. I smiled at the ball of energy. I looked up at Tory who was coming out of her mom's room with a tray of food. I smiled sadly, knowing if I asked I could make her feel bad. 

"Did I hear you call me cheese stick?" Tory snickered, playfully glaring at me. I shook my head frantically while putting a hand over my heart. "Whattt noo of course not". Tory put the empty tray of food in the kitchen to be dealt with later. She came over to me and gave me a big bear hug. I winced in pain loudly causing her to pull back and stare at me with concern and confusion. 

"Are you okay??" She asked frantically cupping my face. I smiled and nodded. "I have to show you something." I whispered. Still confused, Tory just nodded. We walked into her room and didn't bother locking her door. I sat on her bed and she sat next to me. I moved onto her lap, straddling her. Her hands locking to my hips instantly. 

"I hope you like them baby" I mumbled in her ear. I leaned back to my haunches and pulled up. My top to reveal my 2 new piercings. Tory's eyes widened and her jaw dropped, she started to smile.

"For me??" She squeled very high pitched and joking. I smiled and nodded. Her hands reached up to pinch the left one when I smacked her forearm. She pulled away in reaction. 

"You can't touch them or toy with them for a while dude." I warned. Tory's jaw dropped in dismay. "Why are they there then?" (Please get that reference) she scoffed.

"For looks duh." I joked , Tory pouted more. "God I'm kidding you doof." I shoved her head back and she fell back in fake distress. Her spine hitting the bed. I pulled my top back down. 

"But do you like them?" I asked. She looked up at me, then sat up again. She leaned close to my lips. "I love them". Her lips pressed against mine. Her lips were so soft. I pulled away. I leaned my head on her shoulder as she held me gently close.

"I can't wait to put them in my mouth too"

"Huh??"