i wasn't (robby)**

season 5 robby my fav

shmut 

"ok, but why were you flirting with him!" 

"I wasn't" 

I saw the fire in his eyes rage more, and more. 

"Tory told me she saw you flirting with hawk, why would she lie?!" 

damn that bitch, she's always been after Robby, ever since we started dating. 

He stormed closer to me, making my back press against the kitchen counter in his house. His face incredibly close to mine. 

"you gonna answer me?" He spat. His mint breath, fanning over my lips. 

"you know I would never flirt with anyone else." I whispered. He sighed, the corner of his mouth twitching at one end to a smirk. 

"that's not the answer I was looking for baby... guess I'll have to force it out of you." 

My eyes widened. Suddenly, lips pressed to mine, maneuvering to a passionate state.  He kissed me with such force my knees almost buckled, but he grabbed my hips, grinding his lower body to mine. He pulled away, trailing and sucking wet kisses down my neck, dotting my clavicle with bruises. 

He undid the zipper to my green jacket, which was his, swiftly and I shrugged it off my shoulders. It fell to the floor. His lips drew themselves around my bare chest. Because why would you wear a bra at your boyfriends house? It's not like I knew he was gonna get a text about me briefly talking to hawk at a party. 

Finally, his lips locked onto one of my nipples, slowly suckling at it, making it red.I grabbed the back of his hair with a low sigh. He switched sides once seeing my nipple go red-ish, continuing his mission to the other one. My manicured claws scratching the back of his head to hold him in place. 

He pulled away, making me frown. He proceeded to flip me over, my open stomach pressed against the cool tile counter. The sharpness of the cold made me squeak. 

His head dipped closer to my ear, 

"gonna tell me what I need to hear?" 

What is he talking about.

"oh well..." he muttered tutting his tongue. 

His dick pressed into my ass. Robby pressed light, almost feather kisses in between my shoulder blades. His big hands trailed to the front of my shorts, his finger squeezing through the little space between my drawstring and the counter. He pulled them quickly off my body, again to the floor they go. 

His hands gripped my ass, trailing his fingers dainty around them, and cupping at the bottom like the crisp rind of a watermelon, careful not to drop his prize. His index finger grasped at the whale tale of my thong, yanking them down my bottom. 

I waited with anticipation, yearning for more touch. As if he sensed my thoughts, I heard his pants drop to the floor. I gently looked behind my shoulder to not only see his pants pooled around his ankles, but his boxers too. I felt my head be turned forward quickly. My face pressed into the tile with a grunt. 

I arched my back waiting for what was to come. I gasped gently when I felt it. His dick sliding through my folds, finding my opening. He grasped both hands on my hips. 

He pressed himself in. Both of us groaning at the feeling. 

"robby, please." I begged. 

He chuckled, finally starting to pull out and push in. Working from a slow start he pushed harder and faster. My body jerked up and down on him, gasping for breath. Moans from both of us filled his mothers apartment. 

Thank god, she's out. 

"robby" I moaned out with ectasy. He grunted in response. His fingers digging themselves into my hips, causing more bruises. 

Light and quick moans came from me with each thrust, working up in octaves. I clenched around him causing him to hold me closer and whimper. Smacks of skin on skin grew louder and quicker. 

"Y/n..." he moaned my name, my body grew hot. 

" don't do that..." he grunted, placing kisses on my back. 

I did it again, close to my relase too. 

"s-shit, I'm-" I moaned out, out of breath, sweat coated my body like a sheer film. I glanced up to the living room where I saw him, through the mirror. His brows furrowed, chest glistening, hair tousled, mouth dropped open.

 That mirror showed me wonders. 

"Fuck Y/n, I can't-t" He whimpered. Holding his body close to mine, he shivered stopping completely. 

His head fell back with a loving sigh, then moving himself more again. I almost told him to stop, seeing he was almost out cold. 

More like this pussy does wonders. 

But he continued to pound me till I let go. 

I came with a yell,

"Robby i love you" he stopped, our cum swirling inside of me. 

Now the only thing in the room making sound was our heavy breathing and slight rain drops. 

Not rain. 

He pulled out of me with a wince, grinding his jaw. He saw our cum dripping down my lips almost dropping to the floor. It coated my clit, causing a shiver to run through me. Grabbing a paper towel from the roll he wiped it off of me and cleaned himself. He spun me around, and scooped me up bridal style, kissing me gently on the cheek. 

"that's all i needed to hear"

***********************************************

why did i like die ive been gone for so long wattpad fr messaged me :(

summers been so rad, ive been at the beach like all day everyday, how ur summer?

comment-------->