bubbles (Hawk)

look at my baby up there, lookin' fine af with his hair down. please...  

R𝔞ᎥĻ мє ♢

3rd pov

Y/n was laying on hawks bed on her stomach, her face pressed into his pillow which had a hint of his cologne still on the cover. 

 She was laying down listening to some playlist.

 She would have been doing something more productive outside like riding her bike or skating, or just walking around, but her over-protective boyfriend,  Hawk or Eli as she sometimes call his, said no to all of them. 

He got upset at her for suggesting leaving the house alone, and when she got angry at him, his response at her was

   "People could stare at you." Which only angered his girlfriend more. So, now he was downstairs taking his stress out on the punching bag in his garage. But it was dark outside so she was very confused because who would even see her at night. 

   About and hour went by, it now being around 11pm and both of them (though in separate rooms) wanted to apologize to each other. 

 It was more Hawk than Y/n cause she didn't do anything wrong. Y/n got frustrated and stressed, so she went to go take a bath in his bathroom which was right across the hall from him room.  

She got her clothes ready and set out on his bed for when she came back. 

Her feet padded across the the carpet floor and into the tiled bathroom where she plugged the tub and started to fill it. 

Hawk trudged upstairs already practicing his apology. But when he got to his bedroom he remembered her being in, she was gone. 

His eyebrows furrowed until he heard the water running in the other room. He listened until it stopped. 

Crossing over the hall he silently opened the door to the bathroom to see his beautiful girlfriend laying in the tub covered by some bubbles.

 Mini candles lit around the room, lights off, and the moon so bright there was no cloud in the sky. 

The soap barely covered her breasts making Hawks jaw sieze.

 He opened the door more and Y/n's head flicked over to see who was walking in on her. She scoffed and looked away shyly pulling more bubbles her way. 

Knowing that this would take lots of apologies for denying his girlfriend her own right to freedom, he shuffled over and knelt down next to the tub. 

Y/n tried to turn her head more away from him while pulling bubbles towards her chest. 

Y/n huffed as her music was paused. 

Hawk rested his chin on her slightly wet shoulder and wrapped his arms around her wait resting them on her stomach and hips gently caressing them.

 His lips pressed into the sweet spot on her neck making Y/n sigh gently but not give up her frown. 

"Im sorry baby.." Hawk whispered next to her ear. 

No response.

"Baby... I'm sorry...please answer me so we can talk about this.." She finally turned to look at him, frown still on her face. 

"What are you sorry for?" Y/n asked trying to get him to admit that he was being too overprotective. Hawk sighed and looked into her eyes.

"I'm sorry that I was being overprotective and that i didn't let you do what you wanted. I'm sorry for ruining your day." Hawk mumbled like a child having to admit he stole cookies from the jar. 

Y/n smiled gently. Her soaking arms went up and wrapped around his slightly sweaty shoulders. The sides of their faces pressed together. Hawks curly and non-gelled hair flopped onto her upper back, his forehead digging into her shoulder. 

He gently kissed around the area. 

She pulled back, her hands rested on his shoulders. His hands on her hips, under the water. 

"You still gotta suck up to me though. You were a little bitch." Y/n stated, fake pouting childishly. 

Hawk chuckled and nodded. 

"And to start making me happy again how about you come in this bath with me?" She asked, awaiting response while drumming her fingers on his shoulder blades. Hawk looked at her sort of surprised but nothing less, started to get undressed. 

Y/n turned her head away from him once he was only in his boxers. Hawk chuckled at her blushing face. 

"Don't act like you haven't seen any of this before." Hawk leaned over and mumbled in her ear. Y/n shivered shoving him away, still not turned around. He laughed, tickling her sides making her squeak and slap his hand, still not turning. 

She blushed as he lowered himself in the water. Hawk laid back on the warm bathtub tile smiling at her red, flushed face. 

Hawk moved his leg bumping his knee into hers. She looked over and saw him decent. 

Y/n moved herself to her previous position, bubbles sparkling in the water, the moonlight from the skylight in the middle of the bathroom placed the right amount of light (other than the candles). 

The silence was awkward, yet calming. 

He poked her calf making her flinch at the touch. She didn't move though not getting the hint. 

Eli sighed and shifted himself onto his knees. 

y/n's eyes widened while a blush shadowed her face. Y/n didn't know what he was doing. 

Eli then slid his knees back and laid down on his stomach. His feet poking out of the water. 

His face, pressed itself into the exposed part of her breasts. She gasped slightly, but welcomed the cuddle. 

He nuzzled his face farther down but still above the water and not fully down her valley. Eli looked up at her in almost a pleading gaze. 

His hands wrapped around her stomach and rubbed the opposite sides due to his long arms. 

Y/n looked down at him, he moved his chin up and placed it on her sternum. He pouted. 

She looked down at him her neck scrunched up a little bit. 

In this moment she looked perfect to Eli. She always looked perfect to him.

The moon, the bubbles, her body, her traits inside and outside that amazed him to all ends. 

She smiled gently at him and wrapped her arms around his upper back. Her right hand playing with the baby hairs on the nape of his neck. Her hand swiped across the counter behind him mindlessly until the phone brushed his fingers. 

'k.' by cigarettes resumed from before. 

Eli's chin slid back to its original spot on top of her left boob, he cuddled deeper. He sighed contently. 

Her heart beat lulling him to a faint sleep, but not fully. 

He noticed Y/n's heart rate slow to a pattern. Already knowing she was dozing off. She snuggled into him more. 

He adjusted his grip on her, rubbing his hands on her hips softly. 

Soft circles pressed into her hips, Y/n fell asleep more, her face almost suffocating in his sweet smelling hair. Her stomach and his chest pressed together, their legs tangled. 

Their bodies so close together. 

This evening was perfect to him. 

Nothing could change his mind about that.