open

I am opening requests again! :)))

okay so here's the rules: 

- you can request in my private messages, or in the comments. 

- if you have a long story line and u want to explain it all, pretty please use my private messages 

- use the comments for preference ideas and short explanation imagine ideas 

imagine rules: 

- write which boy/girl you want 

- write if you want it to be y/n or and OC

- the story line or plot you want it 

- and if you want me to say it anonymous or if your fine with me writing that you requested it

(if you request a preference just write what u wanna request)

How it will work: 

so since I'm a slow updater, u gotta be fine with that. And say I have a couple people before you then u just gotta wait. But please don't message me everyday saying, "is it up?" or "when will it be posted?" cause you may have people before you but I will write it and get it posted. 

I will write after each imagine the upcoming stories, so you can look and see if yours is up there. And if you requested one and it wasn't up there, message me saying that u didn't see it cause I miss stuff sometimes.  i probably won't write your username, but i will write something to show which one it will be about, like for the Robby x reader down below someone probs will know the one they requested about the detention center.

Upcoming stories: 

- Robby x reader (detention center)

-Tory x reader (fluff, introducing you to her friends, them teasing her about becoming soft for you)

-Hawk x reader x Demetri (Love triangle)

- Tory (caught making out)

- Demetri (caught making out)

Ik i was supposed to post something this week, but my grades were dropping around and i didn't have time to write. 

stay good ya'll 

-TJ