Chatper 15: Mall

Heyyo how u guys doing, good hopefully well u guys imma just go straight to the point my b for not posting I've had nothing pop my brain to make it original, but after going more on the manga (sorry it will end with a spoiler for those who just watch the anime) I thought of a very big plot twist hopefully would spice it up a bit but like always enjoy and if u like listen to the song i like this version than the original and I'm good for song requests 👌

The next morning in the Kayama home (Narrator pov)

Izuku wakes up as gumpy as usual heading to the kitchen to eat, "ughh so tired".

He enters to the kitchen and noticed something, a wild kyoka in the kitchen cooking and she had not noticed him so he tip toed behind the purplette and hugged her from behind and said "good morning gorgeous when did you get here" " really, did u forget what you did to me yesterday" he tried to remember but then had something in his mind "ohhh kyo you naughty girl taking advantage a your boyfriend how bold~" as expected she got super flustered and slapped his arm very hard "YOU IDIOT IT NOT THAT!!!" "Ow hehe then what was it then" "mina thought it would be a great idea to go shopping today before the trip tomorrow and you thought it was a great idea to grab me like a potato sack and to me home in a cuddle trap" "ohhhh yeah forgot hehe oops not sorry, anyway  whatcha making and what time we leaving?" " we leave at 3 so we have like 5 hours to spare before we leave and I'm making egg Benedict and do you want ham or baconon urs" "oo ill have bacon please"

As she was cooking midnight comes out " hey brat, and good morning kyoka how was ur sleep" "it was fine Nemuri you want ham or bacon on ur egg Benedict?" "Ham sweetie" "coming right up" while kyoka was cooking she turned to izuku and said "so when are you going to turn her to Mrs. Kayama" since izuku was watching tv he really didn't pay much attention so he answered bluntly and a little too quickly and said "probably after UA or little bit during 3rd year" he then processed the question to his head and slowly turned in fear to see his older sister/mother figure act like a high school girl

"EEEE my little man is growing so fast, will I have little izuku's and kyoka's" this made izuku so flustered but realized a great comeback and said " o yea what about little aizawas and Nemuris" he said with a smirk, she blushed a little but truth...

"EEEE my little man is growing so fast, will I have little izuku's and kyoka's" this made izuku so flustered but realized a great comeback and said " o yea what about little aizawas and Nemuris" he said with a smirk, she blushed a little but truth be told she always thought of the idea herself, she has had a deep crush with the eraser hero since 1st year and thought of having kids with him, but her be an R rated hero made it harder for her to make it through him.

Kyoka comes to the living room seeing them both flustered and asked "what happened?" And both stuttered "N-NOTHING!" which she just let it slide and asked izuku "so what is on the list of things on the bucket list kitty" "1 not much just some new shirts and some food for zangetsu and 2 kitty?" " Well yea you don't want me calling u foxy in public now do u" "as tempting as that may sound no". Later as they were eating and talking with each other midnight thought of a question and asked "hey kyoka do u mind if izuku stays with you for today?" "Sure I would have to ask but may I ask" and izuku chimes in and ask "yea why do you not that im complaining" " well Aizawa set up a date night tonight and we'll I was you know. . ." "Hehe so little Aizawas will be sooner that I thought" izuku teased, "SHUT UP, it's just well I love him you know and well I kinda really want to have today to be perfect before we are busy again" "ohh you'll be busy alright😏" which kyoka pulled his ear while smiling to midnight and said "of course Nemuri I totally understand" "thanks alot kyoka, now I'll go freshen my self up, aizawa will pick me up in an hour so I'll leave u guys alone"