Chapter 1: The beginning of hell

Before I begin I want to say the first 2 chapters will be when he is taken by the villains and when he was thrown in the streets.

It was an exciting day for little 4 year old izuku because he was going to see what his quirk would be "come on mom and dad we don't want to be late" An excited izuku said "were coming son, let's go to the car now". As they dove to the doctor little izuku was just starting at the window imaging his quirk and the hero he would be. Once they park he grabbed both parents arms pulling them to move faster "easy there son were almost there" his father chuckled as he spoke.

Once they were with the doctor the doctor ask some questions like what there quirks were which the father stated he could breathe fire from his mouth while his mother said she could levitate things to her. Izuku was exited for the results but that excitement would later become dispare "I'm sorry to inform you but your son is qurkles" (same reason why as the anime) the father avoided looking at his son all he said was "tch" while as for his mother she just didn't react just silent.

As they went to the car little izuku said "don't worry mommy and daddy ill still be a he~" "izuku be quite im driving" his father said and izuku stayed silent the whole dive. Once home izuku would experience beatings till a week passed and he's father and mother were talking to each other one night saying they would leave izuku at the streets the next morning, "were we gonna go daddy" izuku asked, his father said nothing. A while passed and his father just stops that car "GET OUT" his father said leaving a comfused izuku but he dad as told having a yellow book bag on with snacks his father just leaves.

He stays in an ally of the street till that very night "hey kid I'm tomura shigaraki whats yours" the stranger said "I'm i-i-Izuku midoriya" a timid izuku said, "well izuku come with me". As he followed to a bar but little did he know he would be in living hell.